Teenage pregnancy is defined as a teenaged or underage girl (usually within the ages of 13-19) becoming pregnant. ...
The influenza vaccine is an annual vaccine to protect against the highly variable influenza virus.
Adolescent pregnancy as related to Influenza Vaccines
- Adolescent Immunization Scheduler - cdc.gov
The Adolescent Scheduler tool is no longer available. Use your state or local immunization information system (IIS) to assess patient immunization status.
- Effect of influenza vaccination in the first trimester of ...
Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Aged 0 Through 18 Years United States, 2016
- Ask the Experts about Influenza Vaccines - CDC experts ...
Questions and answers (Q&As) about flu shots, nasal vaccine, and influenza from immunization experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Adolescent and Adult Vaccine Quiz Results | CDC
Vaccine: Suggested because... Seasonal Flu (Influenza) Influenza vaccine is recommended each year for everyone 6 months of age and older, including pregnant …
- Standing Orders for Administering Vaccines - immunize.org
10 steps to implementing standing orders focuses on influenza vaccination, but the basic ...
- Vaccination During Pregnancy: Is It Really Safe?
Infectious Diseases in Children | Find pediatrics news articles, videos, blogs, books, Continuing Medical Education (CME), meeting coverage, and journal articles from ...
- July 2012 - The Office of Adolescent Health
The Office of Adolescent Health (OAH) coordinates adolescent health programs and initiatives across the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services related to ...