Acute pancreatitis is a sudden inflammation of the pancreas. Depending on its severity, it can have severe complications and high mortality ...
Cholecystitis is inflammation of the gall bladder.
Acute pancreatitis as related to Acute cholecystitis
- Acute pancreatitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acute pancreatitis or acute pancreatic necrosis is a sudden inflammation of the pancreas. It can have severe complications and high mortality despite treatment.
- Acute pancreatitis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Acute pancreatitis is sudden swelling and inflammation of the pancreas. Causes The pancreas is an organ located behind the stomach that produces …
- Pancreatitis - acute - NICE CKS - NICE Clinical Knowledge ...
Acute Pancreatitis Online Medical Reference - from diagnosis through treatment. Co-authored by Tyler Stevens and Darwin L. Conwell of the Cleveland Clinic
- Unusual cases of acute cholecystitis and cholangitis: Tokyo ...
Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis Presentation Transcript. Acute & Chronic Pancreatitis Marcos Machado, M.D. Heedong Park, M.D. November 8, 2006 …
- Acute cholecystitis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Acute cholecystitis is a sudden inflammation of the gallbladder that causes severe abdominal pain. In 90% of cases, acute cholecystitis is caused by ...
- Pancreatitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pancreatitis is an inflammation of the pancreas. It has several causes and symptoms and requires immediate medical attention. It occurs when pancreatic enzymes ...
- Pancreatitis - National Digestive Diseases Information ...
Provides information about acute and chronic forms of pancreatitis, including symptoms, diagnosis, complications, and available treatments.
- Acute Pancreatitis
This page includes the following topics and synonyms: Acute Pancreatitis, Pancreatitis.