Acute renal failure (ARF), also known as acute kidney failure or acute kidney injury, is a rapid loss of renal function due to damage to the kidneys, resulting in retention of nitrogenous (urea and creatinine) and non-nitrogenous waste products that are normally excreted by the kidney. ...
Urea is an organic compound with the chemical formula (NH2)2CO.
Acute kidney failure as related to Urea
- Acute kidney failure - TheFreeDictionary Medical Dictionary
Acute Kidney Failure Definition Acute kidney failure occurs when illness, infection, or injury damages the kidneys. Temporarily, the kidneys cannot adequately remove ...
- Acute kidney failure - RightDiagnosis.com
List of 156 disease causes of Acute kidney failure, patient stories, diagnostic guides, 76 drug interaction causes. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor ...
- Acute kidney injury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acute kidney injury (AKI), previously called acute renal failure (ARF), is an abrupt loss of kidney function that develops within 7 days. Its causes are numerous.
- Acute Kidney Failure (Acute Kidney Injury)
Acute Kidney Failure (Injury) information includes the symptoms, complications, early detection & diagnosis, prevention, diet, fitness and treatment of the disease.
- Kidney Failure and Excess Urea in the Urine in Dogs | petMD
Acute uremia is a sudden-onset condition that is characterized by high levels of urea, protein products, and amino acids in the blood.
- Acute Kidney Failure : Causes, Risk Factors & Symptoms
Acute kidney failure occurs when your kidneys suddenly lose the ability to eliminate excess salts, fluids, and waste materials from the blood.
- Kidney Damage (Acute Renal Failure) - CancerConnect News
Overview. Acute renal failure is a malfunction of the kidneys so that they are unable to perform their vital functions, one of the most important of which is ...
- Acute Kidney Failure: When Kidneys Suddenly Stop Working ...
Acute Renal Failure—When Kidneys Suddenly Stop Working. If you are confused about the difference between acute renal (also called kidney) failure and chronic kidney ...
- Acute Kidney Failure (Acute Renal Failure, ARF ...
Acute kidney failure or acute renal failure is a state where the normal functioning of the kidneys are disrupted entirely or almost entirely. There is a rapid decline ...
- Etiology and diagnosis of prerenal disease and acute ...
Etiology and diagnosis of prerenal disease and acute tubular necrosis in acute kidney injury (acute renal failure)