Acute renal failure (ARF), also known as acute kidney failure or acute kidney injury, is a rapid loss of renal function due to damage to the kidneys, resulting in retention of nitrogenous (urea and creatinine) and non-nitrogenous waste products that are normally excreted by the kidney. ...
Urea is an organic compound with the chemical formula (NH2)2CO.
Acute kidney failure as related to Urea
- Acute kidney failure - TheFreeDictionary Medical Dictionary
Acute Kidney Failure Definition Acute kidney failure occurs when illness, infection, or injury damages the kidneys. Temporarily, the kidneys cannot adequately remove ...
- Acute kidney injury - Wikipedia
Acute kidney injury (AKI), previously called acute renal failure (ARF), is an abrupt loss of kidney function that develops within 7 days. Its causes are numerous.
- Acute kidney failure - RightDiagnosis.com
List of 156 disease causes of Acute kidney failure, patient stories, diagnostic guides, 76 drug interaction causes. Diagnostic checklist, medical tests, doctor ...
- Acute Kidney Failure (Acute Kidney Injury)
Acute Kidney Failure (Injury) information includes the symptoms, complications, early detection & diagnosis, prevention, diet, fitness and treatment of the disease.
- Fractional excretion of sodium, urea, and other molecules ...
Fractional excretion of sodium, urea, and other molecules in acute kidney injury (acute renal failure)
- Acute Kidney Failure : Causes, Risk Factors & Symptoms
Acute kidney failure occurs when your kidneys suddenly lose the ability to eliminate excess salts, fluids, and waste materials from the blood.
- Kidney Failure and Excess Urea in the Urine in Dogs | petMD
Acute uremia is a sudden-onset condition that is characterized by high levels of urea, protein products, and amino acids in the blood.
- Kidney Damage (Acute Renal Failure) - CancerConnect News
Overview. Acute renal failure is a malfunction of the kidneys so that they are unable to perform their vital functions, one of the most important of which is ...
- Acute Kidney Failure: When Kidneys Suddenly Stop Working ...
Acute Renal Failureâ€”When Kidneys Suddenly Stop Working. If you are confused about the difference between acute renal (also called kidney) failure and chronic kidney ...
- Etiology and diagnosis of prerenal disease and acute ...
Etiology and diagnosis of prerenal disease and acute tubular necrosis in acute kidney injury (acute renal failure)