Aminophylline is a bronchodilator drug combination that contains theophylline and ethylenediamine in 2:1 ratio.
Acute adrenal crisis as related to Aminophylline
Aminophylline. Class: Xanthine bronchodilator Actions: Smooth muscle relaxant, causes bronchodilation, has mild diuretic properties, increases heart rate.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines : Clinical Practice Guidelines
A. Abdominal pain (Statewide) Acute eye injuries in children; Acute Management of an Oesophageal Variceal Bleed; Acute meningococcal disease (Statewide)
- Medical Encyclopedia: A: MedlinePlus
A.D.A.M., Inc. is accredited by URAC, also known as the American Accreditation HealthCare Commission (www.urac.org). URAC's accreditation program is an …
- Treatment of Acute Hyperkalaemia in Adults
Purpose. This guideline has been developed to improve the treatment of acute hyperkalaemia and reduce the risk of complications associated with hyperkalaemia …
- Cardiac dysrhythmia | definition of cardiac dysrhythmia by ...
car·di·ac dys·rhyth·mi·a any abnormality in the rate, regularity, or sequence of cardiac activation. car·di·ac dys·rhyth·mi·a (kahr'dē-ak dis-ridh'mē-ă) Any ...
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - NICE CKS
Hypotension, shock and circulatory collapse with impaired hemodynamic function have been observed in severe malaria patients (1).
- Causes of Convulsions - RightDiagnosis.com
Causes of Convulsions including triggers, hidden medical causes of Convulsions, risk factors, and what causes Convulsions.