Aminophylline is a bronchodilator drug combination that contains theophylline and ethylenediamine in 2:1 ratio.
Acute adrenal crisis as related to Aminophylline
- Addition of intravenous aminophylline to inhaled beta(2 ...
The best strategy for management of acute exacerbations of asthma is early recognition and intervention, before attacks become severe and potentially life ...
- Epinephrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Physiology . The adrenal medulla is a minor contributor to total circulating catecholamines, though it contributes over 90% of circulating epinephrine.
- Early Acute Management in Adults with Spinal Cord Injury
Aminophylline. Class: Xanthine bronchodilator Actions: Smooth muscle relaxant, causes bronchodilation, has mild diuretic properties, increases heart rate.
- Emergency Drugs Text - Homestead Schools
Emergency Drugs. Every dentist can expect to be involved in the diagnosis and treatment of medical emergencies during the course of clinical practice.
- Medical Encyclopedia: A: MedlinePlus - National Library of ...
A.D.A.M., Inc. is accredited by URAC, also known as the American Accreditation HealthCare Commission (www.urac.org). URAC's accreditation program …
- Managing the paediatric patient with an acute asthma ...
Paediatr Child Health 2012;17(5):251-5 Abstract. Children with acute asthma exacerbations frequently present to an emergency department with signs of …
- National Guideline Clearinghouse | Evidence-based care ...
Evidence-based care guideline for management of acute exacerbation of asthma in children aged 0 to 18 years.
- Acute Asthma Exacerbations in Childhood - Medscape
Childhood asthma may remain dormant for extended periods, but the inflammatory and remodeling processes can lead to acute and occasionally severe clinical manifestations.