Aminophylline is a bronchodilator drug combination that contains theophylline and ethylenediamine in 2:1 ratio.
Acute adrenal crisis as related to Aminophylline
- Acute adrenal crisis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Acute adrenal crisis is a life-threatening condition that occurs when there is not enough cortisol. This is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands.
- Acute Adrenal Crisis - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of ...
Looking for online definition of cardiac dysrhythmia in the Medical Dictionary? cardiac dysrhythmia ... Acute Adrenal Crisis; ... aminophylline poisoning;
- Adverse Effects - Medscape Drugs & Diseases
Acute Adrenal Insufficiency. 100 mg IV bolus, then 300 mg/day IV divided q8hr or administered by continuous infusion for 48 hours. When patient is stabilized: 50 mg ...
- Acute Adrenal Crisis : Treatments | Florida Hospital
See treatments for acute adrenal crisis at Florida Hospital to find out how this life threatening condition is quickly treated. Read on for details.
- Acute adrenal crisis (Addisonian crisis): UCLA Endocrine ...
Acute adrenal crisis is a life-threatening state caused by insufficient levels of cortisol, which is a hormone produced and released by the adrenal gland.
- Adrenal insufficiency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adrenal insufficiency is a condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroid hormones, primarily cortisol; but may also include ...
- Addisonian Crisis (Acute Adrenal Crisis) - Healthline
An Addisonian crisis occurs when levels of cortisol suddenly drop. Learn more about an Addisonian crisis, including symptoms, risk factors, and treatment.
- Hydrocortisone Monograph for Professionals - Drugs.com
Parenterally for the treatment of myasthenic crisis. ... Acute adrenal insufficiency ... Aminophylline.