An enclosed collection of pus in tissues, organs, or confined spaces in the body. An abscess is a sign of infection and is usually swollen and inflamed.
Carbuncle was the name given by the Spanish Conquistadors to a mysterious creature around the 16th Century.
Abscess as related to Carbuncle
- Abscess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An abscess is a collection of pus that has built up within the tissue of the body. Signs and symptoms of abscesses include: redness, pain, warmth, and swelling that ...
- Carbuncle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A carbuncle (/ ˈ k ɑː b ʌ ŋ k əl / or / ˈ k ɑr b ʌ ŋ k əl /) is an abscess larger than a boil, usually with one or more openings draining pus onto the skin.
- Abscess, Furuncle, and Carbuncle - Skin Disorders
Information on Abscess, Furuncle, and Carbuncle with there causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
- Carbuncle: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
A carbuncle is a skin infection that often involves a group of hair follicles. The infected material forms a lump, which occurs deep in the skin and may ...
- abscess - definition of abscess by The Free Dictionary
For where his stick had struck her on the forehead there came a sore that would not be healed, and in the sore grew an abscess, and the abscess ate inwards till it ...
- carbuncle - definition of carbuncle by The Free Dictionary
Sullivan, in his History of Maine, written since the Revolution, remarks, that even then the existence of the Great Carbuncle was not entirely discredited.
- abscess Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com ...
ballad of the carbuncle - YouTube ... secret tunnel?