Acetylsalicylic acid; Acuprin; Alka-Seltzer; ASA; Ascriptin A/D; Bayer; Bufferin; Easprin; Ecotrin; Empirin; Zorprin
inflammation of the pericardium-sac enclosing the heart
A drug that reduces pain, fever, inflammation, and blood clotting. Aspirin belongs to the family of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. It is also being studied in cancer prevention.
Pericarditis as related to Aspirin
- Treatment with aspirin, NSAID, corticosteroids, and ...
Pericarditis is an inflammation of the pericardium (the fibrous sac surrounding the heart). A characteristic chest pain is often present. The causes of pericarditis ...
- Acute pericarditis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acute pericarditis is a type of pericarditis (an inflammation of the sac surrounding the heart, the pericardium) usually lasting < 6 weeks. It is by far the most ...
- Pericarditis - after heart attack: MedlinePlus Medical ...
Pericarditis is inflammation and swelling of the covering of the heart (pericardium). The condition can occur in the days or weeks following a heart attack.
- Pericarditis - Managing Side Effects - Chemocare
What is pericarditis: symptoms and causes? Pericarditis is an inflammation (redness and swelling) of the thin, protective membrane that surrounds the heart, and ...
- Pericarditis - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health
Colchicine is effective for the treatment of recurrent pericarditis. However, conclusive data are lacking regarding the use of colchicine during a first attack of ...
- Pericarditis: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
Heart Surgery - Cleveland Clinic Heart Center, best in the nation for heart care, specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of pericarditis.
- Acute Pericarditis: Treatment - Latest Medical News ...
Most viral and idiopathic cases of pericarditis are self-limiting. Management should focus on both symptom relief and treatment of the underlying disease.  Most ...
- Pericarditis (pericardial disease) - WebMD
Pericarditis, also known as pericardial disease, is swelling or inflammation the pericardium sac of fluid surrounding the heart.