Inflammation of the tissues of the cervix is known as cervicitis. Cervicitis in women has many features in common with urethritis in men.
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB) is the most common cause of functional abnormal uterine bleeding, which is abnormal genital tract bleeding ...
Cervicitis as related to Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding - Wikipedia, the free ...
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB) is abnormal genital tract bleeding based in the uterus and found in the absence of demonstrable structural or organic pathology.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - University of Texas Medical Branch
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding. Mae Ellen Kelver, M.D. Differential Diagnosis . One of the more common diagnoses of patients with abnormal uterine bleeding that we see in ...
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - American Family Physician
Abnormal uterine bleeding is a common presenting symptom in the family practice setting. In women of child-bearing age, a methodical history, physical examination ...
- Differential diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding.
The most probable etiology of abnormal uterine bleeding relates to the patient's reproductive age, as does the likelihood of serious endometrial pathology.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - UNMC
This page includes the following topics and synonyms: Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding, Vaginal Bleeding.
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB): Menstrual ...
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is abnormal uterine bleeding that, after examination and ultrasonography, cannot be attributed to the usual causes (structural ...
- Vaginal bleeding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vaginal bleeding is any bleeding through the vagina, including bleeding from the vaginal wall itself, as well as (and more commonly) bleeding from another location of ...