Alpha Tocopherol; Aquasol E; Tocopherol
Menstruation, Absence of
A substance used in cancer prevention. It belongs to the family of drugs called tocopherols.
Amenorrhea is the term used to describe the absence of a period in young women who haven't started menstruating by age 16, or the absence of a period in women who used to have a regular period. Causes of amenorrhea include pregnancy, breastfeeding, and extreme weight loss caused by serious illness, eating disorders, excessive exercising, or stress. Hormonal problems (involving the pituitary, thyroid, ovary, or adrenal glands) or problems with the reproductive organs may be involved.
Vitamin E as related to Amenorrhea
- Amenorrhea Guide: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options
Amenorrhea - an easy to understand guide covering causes, diagnosis, symptoms, treatment and prevention plus additional in depth medical information.
- Colles ' Frx: - Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics
- See: Distal Radius Frx Menu / Intra-Articular Fractures of the Distal Radius - General Discussion: - frx was described by Abraham Colles in 1814 ...
- Amenorrhea Treatment Specifics - Are there natural ...
Amenorrhea is the absence of menstrual bleeding in women of reproductive age. Primary amenorrhea means complete absence of menses, which may be due to â€¦
- Exercise Induced Amenorrhea - Virginia Commonwealth ...
What is it? Exercise Induced Amenorrhea refers to the lack of monthly periods caused primarily by intense exercise. It is caused by alterations in gonadotropin ...
- Amenorrhea: Background, Pathophysiology, Etiology
Amenorrhea is the absence of menstrual bleeding.  Amenorrhea is a normal feature in prepubertal, pregnant, and postmenopausal females. In females of ...
- Amenorrhea Causes - Mayo Clinic
Amenorrhea â€” Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes and treatment of absent menstruation.
- GNC Vitamin B-6 100 mg - GNC - GNC
Shop at GNC for GNC Vitamin B-6 100 mg - GNC ... Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support ...
- Amenorrhea - symptoms, meaning, average, Definition ...
Definition Amenorrhea is the medical term for the absence of menstruation . There are two types of amenorrhea, primary and secondary.
- How I Beat Hypothalamic Amenorrhea And You Can Too!
Hypotha-what? Hypothalamic Amenorrhea (HA) implies two things. #1) Your hypothalamus â€“ the control center in your brain that regulates many physiological â€¦
- What are the health benefits of vitamin A? - Medical News ...
Vitamin A is an essential nutrient for healthy vision, teeth, skeletal tissue, skin. Read more about good sources of the vitamin and the consequences of ...