Renal cell carcinoma
The most common type of kidney cancer. It begins in the lining of the renal tubules in the kidney. The renal tubules filter the blood and produce urine. Also called hypernephroma.
Renal cell cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in tubules of the kidney. Renal cell cancer (also called kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma) is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells are found in the lining of tubules (very small tubes) in the kidney. There are 2 kidneys, one on each side of the backbone, above the waist. The tiny tubules in the kidneys filter and clean the blood, taking out waste products and making urine. The urine passes from each kidney into th...
Renal Cell Cancer as related to Kidney Cancer
- Renal cell carcinoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nuclear grade is believed to be one of the most imperative prognostic factors in patients with renal cell carcinoma. However, a study by Delahunt et al. (2007) has ...
- Renal Cell Cancer Treatment (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute
Renal cell cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in tubules of the kidney. Renal cell cancer (also called kidney cancer or renal ...
- Kidney Cancer Home Page - National Cancer Institute
Information about kidney cancer treatment, clinical trials, research, statistics, and other topics from the National Cancer Institute.
- Kidney Cancer (Adult) - Renal Cell Carcinoma
Patient information: Renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer) (Beyond the Basics)
- Transitional cell cancer of the kidney (renal pelvis) or ...
This page tells you about the treatment for transitional cell cancer (TCC) of the kidney or ureter.
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (Kidney Cancer) Support Group - …
Meet over 676 friendly, supportive people sharing their experiences with Renal_Cell_Carcinoma_Kidney_Cancer. Real help from real people.
- Kidney cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kidney cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the cells in the kidney. The two most common types of kidney cancer are renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and urothelial ...
- Renal Cell Carcinoma - Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment of ...
What is renal cell carcinoma? Renal cell carcinoma is the most common type of kidney cancer. Learn the causes, symptoms, treatment, and prevention of renal ...
- What is kidney cancer? - American Cancer Society
Kidney cancer is also called renal carcinoma.