the inability to hold urine long enough to reach a restroom.
Urge Incontinence as related to Bladder outlet obstruction
- Urge incontinence - stlukes-stl.com
Urge incontinence is the strong, sudden need to urinate due to bladder spasms or contractions. Causes
- Diagnosis of Urinary Incontinence â€“ American Family
Urinary incontinence is ... detrusor contractility or bladder outlet obstruction; ... test to distinguish between urge and stress urinary incontinence.
- Incontinence Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Urinary ...
Overactive bladder, or urge incontinence, ... This can occur if the flow of urine out of the bladder is constricted or blocked (bladder outlet obstruction), ...
- Urinary Incontinence - Medscape Reference
Common causes of bladder outlet obstruction in men include benign ... Management of overactive bladder and urge urinary incontinence in the elderly ...
- Urinary Incontinence: American Urological Association
Patients with impacted stool can have urge or overflow urinary incontinence and may also have ... elderly and may be associated with bladder outlet obstruction.
- Urge incontinence - RedBrick Health
Bladder outlet obstruction; Bladder stones; Infection ... Medications used to treat urge incontinence relax bladder contractions and help improve bladder function.
- Bladder outlet obstruction - PubMed Health
... evidence on treatment of overactive bladder (OAB), urge urinary incontinence, ... of bladder outlet obstruction in men with lower urinary ... > PubMed Health.
- Urinary Incontinence in Individuals With Diabetes Mellitus
Urinary Incontinence in Individuals With Diabetes Mellitus. ... or outlet obstruction. Urge incontinence. ... URINARY INCONTINENCE IN INDIVIDUALS WITH ...
- Urge incontinence - Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines, Iowa
Urge incontinence Definition ...
- BLADDER DYSFUNCTION AND URINARY INCONTINENCE
... outflow obstruction. Types of bladder dysfunction ... Bladder") Produces urge incontinence from ... for mechanical outlet obstruction ...