Nephritis; Pyelonephritis; Renal Disease
IgA nephritis (also known as Berger's disease and synpharyngitic glomerulonephritis) is a form of glomerulonephritis (inflammation of the glomeruli of the kidney). It presents with hematuria and generally resolves spontaneously, but a proportion of patients develops chronic renal failure. IgA is the antibody which accumulates in the kidney and probably plays a central role in the disease.
The right kidney is close enough to the appendix that inflammatory problems in the kidney-for example, an abscess-can mimic appendicitis.
IgA Nephropathy as related to Kidney Diseases
- IgA Nephropathy - National Kidney and Urologic Diseases ...
IgA nephropathy (Berger's disease) is the most common cause of glomerulonephritis. Here are its diagnosis, symptoms, diet , prognosis and treatment.
- IgA Nephropathy - The National Kidney Foundation
What is IgA Nephropathy? Many diseases can affect your kidney function by attacking and damaging the glomeruli, the tiny filtering units inside your kidney where ...
- IGA Nephropathy, IgA nephritis, berger's disease - Kidney ...
IgA Nephropathy progresses slowly over time, and often presents no symptoms initially. Treatments relieve symptoms & complications without curing the
- IgA nephropathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IgA nephropathy (IgAN), also known as IgA nephritis, Berger disease (/ b É›É™r Ëˆ Ê’ eÉª /) (and variations), or synpharyngitic glomerulonephritis, is a disease of ...
- IgA Nephropathy(IgAN) Basics, Symptoms, Treatment ...
IgA Nephropathy (Berger's disease) is a relatively common kidney disease that affects millions of people worldwide. IgA is a protein produced by the immune system of ...
- IgA Nephropathy - Welcome to Our Kidney Disease Hospital
IgA Nephropathy (IgAN, or Berger's disease) is the most common glomerulonephritis found in the developed countries of the world. IgA is short for immunoglobulin A, an ...
- Autoimmune Kidney Disease (IgA Nephropathy) - Verywell
IgA nephropathy (autoimmune kidney disease) causes damage to the kidneys through the abnormal buildup of a protein.
- IgA nephropathy(Berger's disease) Diet & Nutrition ...
IgA nephropathy patients should have light diet and have more fresh fruits, vegetable. Study has suggested that fish oil may be conducive for IgA patients. Page
- Overview - IgA nephropathy (Berger's disease) - Mayo Clinic
IgA nephropathy (Berger's disease) â€” Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of this kidney disorder.