Bedwetting (or enuresis or '"sleepwetting"') is involuntary urination while asleep. It is the normal state of affairs in infancy, but can be a source of embarrassment when it persists into school age or beyond.
In medicine, polyuria is a condition characterized by the passage of large volumes of urine (at least 2.5 L over 24 hours in adults).
Bedwetting as related to Frequent Urination
- Bed-wetting Causes - Mayo Clinic
Bed-wetting â€” Learn about causes and treatments, including moisture alarms, bladder training and medications.
- Child Bedwetting - Causes of Primary and Secondary Bedwetting
Continued What Causes Secondary Bedwetting? Secondary bedwetting can be a sign of an underlying medical or emotional problem. The child â€¦
- Bedwetting Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - eMedicineHealth
Bedwetting Causes; Bedwetting Symptoms; ... The resulting bladder irritation can cause lower abdominal pain or irritation with urination ... and frequent urination ...
- Bedwetting, Frequent urination: 5 Possible Causes
Discover 5 possible causes for bedwetting, frequent urination including Urinary Tract Infection, Bladder Infection and Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder in Children (Child Incontinence): Signs ...
Children can have an overactive bladder too. WebMD looks at incontinence in children, what causes frequent urination, and how to treat bedwetting.
- adult bedwetting - National Association for Continence
Learn about the factors that contribute to adult bedwetting, ... urination can become problematic or ... which ultimately causes less frequent urination episodes.
- Nocturia or Frequent Urination at Night - National Sleep ...
A frequent need to get up and go to the bathroom to urinate at night is called nocturia. It differs from enuresis, or bedwetting, in which the person does not arouse ...
- Nighttime Urination - Tips and Advice Center: National ...
Tips & Advice for those experiencing nighttime urination. National Incontinence is America's source for bladder control products. 1-800-998-1745 M-F 8AM-6PM EST
- Polyuria, Nocturia, Bedwetting, Frequent Urination - 180 ...
Polyuria, Nocturia, Bedwetting, Frequent Urination. Nov 5, 2011 ... And I can stop the frequent urination in those situations just by eating something like a date or ...