Bedwetting (or enuresis or '"sleepwetting"') is involuntary urination while asleep. It is the normal state of affairs in infancy, but can be a source of embarrassment when it persists into school age or beyond.
In medicine, polyuria is a condition characterized by the passage of large volumes of urine (at least 2.5 L over 24 hours in adults).
Bedwetting as related to Frequent Urination
- Frequent Urination & Bed-Wetting in Children | eHow
Bed-wetting in children is a natural stage in your child's development. Bed-wetting isn't a sign of concern. However, if your child has frequent issues in urinating ...
- Hyperactive Bedwetting Frequent Urination - HealthCentral
Everything you need to know about hyperactive bedwetting frequent urination, including the most common causes and treatments.
- FREQUENT URINATING BED WETTING | FREQUENT URINATION
Chinese herbal formula for controlling enuresis or nighttime bed-wetting naturally without unwanted side-effects that is safe, potent, effective and satisfaction ...
- Bed Wetting & Frequent Urination | eHow - eHow | How to ...
Bed wetting and frequent urination are usually symptoms of an underlying health issue rather than problems themselves. A doctor can help diagnose the reason a person ...
- Frequent Urination in Children - Buzzle
Frequent urination or urinary frequency, as it is more commonly known is a condition in which a child experiences the need to urinate often. In normal circumstances ...
- Urination - bed wetting Medical Information
Article about Urination - bed wetting. Includes illustrations and topical information provided by ADAM and Drugs.com.
- Frequent Urgent Urination Enuresis - HealthCentral
Everything you need to know about frequent urgent urination enuresis, including the most common causes and treatments.
- Bedwetting: Not a Shame | Causes of Frequent Urination
Bedwetting is a very common problem among children, particularly among those under the age of six. This article explores the causes of enuresis and some of the ...
- Bedwetting Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Bedwetting …
While bedwetting can be a symptom of an underlying disease, the large majority of children who wet the bed have no underlying disease. ... and frequent urination ...
- Polyuria, Nocturia, Bedwetting, Frequent Urination - Paperblog
Poly means many. Uria means pee-pee. Noct means night. I think you get what we’re talking about here. Ever since I started studying urine a few months ...