Peptic Ulcer Disease; Peptic Ulcers
Aciphex; rabeprazole sodium
Peptic ulcer is a non-malignant ulcer of the stomach (called gastric ulcer) or duodenum (called duodenal ulcer). By far most instances are now known to be due to Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that lives in the acid environment of the stomach. These ulcers can also be caused or worsened by drugs such as Aspirin and other NSAIDs.
Because Aciphex lowers the level of acid in your stomach, certain other medications can interact with Aciphex. Review all medications that you are taking with your health care provider, including those that you take without a prescription.
Tell your health care provider if you are trying to become pregnant, are already pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
Peptic Ulcer as related to Rabeprazole
- Peptic ulcer | University of Maryland Medical Center
Peptic ulcers, open sores in the lining of the stomach, esophagus, or duodenum (the first part of the intestine), are common. Contrary to popular belief, ulcers are ...
- Peptic Ulcer Disease (Stomach Ulcers) Cause, Symptoms ...
Peptic ulcer disease refers to painful sores or ulcers in the lining of the stomach or first part of the small intestine, called the duodenum. What Causes Ulcers?
- Peptic Ulcer Disease | ACG Patients
Overview. An â€œulcerâ€ is an open sore. The word â€œpepticâ€ means that the cause of the problem is due to acid. Most of the time when a gastroenterologist is ...
- Peptic ulcer - SlideShare
peptic ulcer 1. peptic ulcerpeptic ulcer sara sadafsara sadaf 2. contentscontents â€«Ùâ€¬definition and descriptiondefinition and ...
- Peptic ulcer disease | definition of peptic ulcer disease ...
peptic ulcer disease An often painful ulcer/mucosal erosion of 0.5 cm or greater in diameter in an area of upper GI tract which is normally acidic. Up to 90% of ...
- Peptic Ulcer Disease - American Family Physician
Peptic ulcer disease is a problem of the gastrointestinal tract characterized by mucosal damage secondary to pepsin and gastric acid secretion.
- Peptic Ulcer Medications - Peptic Ulcer Health Information ...
1. Peptic ulcer disease Samir Haffar M.D. Assistant Professor of Gastroenterology 2. Functional gastric anatomy Sleisenger & Fordtranâ€™s â€¦
- Peptic Ulcer Disease - Digestive Disorders - Merck Manuals ...
Learn about the causes, symptoms, diagnosis & treatment of Gastritis and Peptic Ulcer Disease from the Home Version of the Merck Manuals.
- Overview of Peptic Ulcer Disease - Medscape
Overview of Peptic Ulcer Disease. Goldie L. Peters, PharmD; Jennifer L. Rosselli, PharmD, BCPS; Jessica L. Kerr, PharmD, CDE | Disclosures. US Pharmacist