Peptic Ulcer Disease; Peptic Ulcers
Peptic ulcer is a non-malignant ulcer of the stomach (called gastric ulcer) or duodenum (called duodenal ulcer). By far most instances are now known to be due to Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that lives in the acid environment of the stomach. These ulcers can also be caused or worsened by drugs such as Aspirin and other NSAIDs.
An organ that is part of the digestive system. It helps in the digestion of food by mixing it with digestive juices and churning it into a thin liquid.
Peptic Ulcer as related to Stomach
- Stomach Ulcer | Peptic Ulcer | MedlinePlus
A peptic ulcer is a sore in the lining of your stomach or your duodenum, the first part of your small intestine. A burning stomach pain is the most common symptom.
- Peptic ulcer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peptic ulcer disease (PUD), also known as a peptic ulcer or stomach ulcer, is a break in the lining of the stomach, first part of the small intestine, or occasionally ...
- Peptic (Stomach) Ulcer Signs, Symptoms, Causes, Diet ...
Peptic ulcer (stomach, duodenum) are sores in the lining of the stomach or duodenum. Peptic ulcer formation is related to H. pylori bacteria in the stomach and ...
- Peptic Ulcer Disease (Stomach Ulcers) Cause, Symptoms ...
Peptic ulcer disease refers to painful sores or ulcers in the lining of the stomach or first part of the small intestine, called the duodenum. What Causes Ulcers?
- Peptic ulcer (stomach ulcer) causes, symptoms, diet, and ...
Here are the causes, symptoms, as well as diet and treatment options available for peptic ulcer (stomach ulcer).
- Peptic Ulcer (Stomach Ulcer) Symptoms, Treatment, Causes ...
What are the signs and symptoms of peptic ulcers? What causes peptic ulcers? What does a stomach ulcer look like?
- Stomach Ulcer - Peptic Ulcer Diet | Dr. Weil
Peptic ulcers are stomach ulcers on the lining of the stomach. Learn about peptic ulcer disease (PUD) and peptic ulcer diet tips from Dr. Weil.
- Stomach and peptic ulcer, herbs, natural treatment ...
Stomach and duodenal ulcer diet, herbs, vitamins, natural treatment with diet, supplements and home remedy by Ray Sahelian, M.D. April 10 2016
- Stomach ulcer - NHS Choices
A peptic ulcer is a painful condition that affects as many as one in eight people in the UK. But sufferers donâ€™t have to put up with the discomfort.
- Peptic ulcer | University of Maryland Medical Center
Peptic ulcers, open sores in the lining of the stomach, esophagus, or duodenum (the first part of the intestine), are common. Contrary to popular belief, ulcers are ...