Alopecia Areata ("baldness in spots") is a form of hair loss from areas of the body, usually from the scalp. Because it causes bald spots on the head especially in the first stages, it is also called “spot baldness”. Hair loss can extend to eyebrows, eyelashes, facial and nasal hair and create more bald spots elsewhere in the body. Alopecia areata monolocularis describes baldness in only one spot, alopecia areata multilocularis refers to multiple areas of hair loss. If the patient loses all the ...
A condition marked by extreme tiredness and inability to function due lack of energy. Fatigue may be acute or chronic.
Alopecia Areata as related to Fatigue
- Alopecia areata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alopecia areata (AA) is a condition in which hair is lost from some or all areas of the body, usually from the scalp Because it causes bald spots on the scalp ...
- Alopecia Areata Causes, Treatment, and Symptoms - â€¦
Read about alopecia areata causes, symptoms (balding), diagnosis and hair loss treatment (shampoo). Alopecia areata may be hereditary and isn't â€¦
- Alopecia Areata Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - What are the ...
What are the different patterns of alopecia areata? Who is affected by alopecia areata? How is alopecia areata diagnosed?
- Global Alopecia Mission - GAM Stands for Research to Treat â€¦
Global Alopecia Mission, or GAM, is dedicated to research leading to treatments and a cure to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis, and alopecia universalis.
- Alopecia Areata Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments and Causes ...
Alopecia Areata information including symptoms, diagnosis, misdiagnosis, treatment, causes, patient stories, videos, forums, prevention, and prognosis.
- Traction alopecia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Traction alopecia is a form of alopecia, or gradual hair loss, caused primarily by pulling force being applied to the hair. This commonly results from the sufferer ...
- alopecia areata - alopecia areata and autoimmune disease ...
An explanation of what autoimmune disease is and how autoimmunity is involved in alopecia areata pathogenesis
- What Is Alopecia Areata? - Medical News Today
One of the many diseases that can strike people in this world is referred to as alopecia areata. This disease is not well known as the overall diagnosis of this ...
- Natural Remedies for the Treatment of Alopecia
How to Stimulate Hair Growth and Improve the Appearance of Thinning Hair Caused by Alopecia. Natural Remedies for the Treatment of Alopecia.
- Alopecia Areata - Homeopathic treatment | Online â€¦
alopecia areata causes, symptoms homeopathy treatment for hair loss,homeopathy treatment for alopecia which is good and low cost too