Prozac; Prozac Weekly; Sarafem
In psychiatry, borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder characterised by extreme 'black and white' thinking, mood swings, emotional reasoning, disrupted relationships and difficulty in functioning in a way society accepts as normal.
A drug used to treat depression. It belongs to the family of drugs called antidepressants.
Borderline Personality Disorder as related to Fluoxetine
- Borderline personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free ...
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) (called emotionally unstable personality disorder, emotional intensity disorder, or borderline type in the ICD-10) is a cluster ...
- Borderline Personality Disorder
About BPD. Borderline Personality Disorder is a serious psychiatric illness. But there is hope. With appropriate treatment many show improvement in one year. …
- Borderline Personality Disorder - "James Wood, Ph.D ...
Borderline Personality Disorder: To Home Page. What Is It, What Causes It? How Can We Treat It? click for Site Map
- Borderline (Emotionally Unstable) Personality Disorder
Diagnostic Features Borderline (Emotionally Unstable) Personality Disorder is a condition characterized by rapid mood shift, impulsivity, hostility and chaotic social ...
- Management of borderline personality disorder - Wikipedia …
The mainstay of management of borderline personality disorder is various forms of psychotherapy with medications being found to be of little use.
- Borderline Personality Disorder - Personality Disorders
Learn more about borderline personality disorder and types through Mental Health America.
- Borderline personality disorder - Psychology Wiki
In psychiatry, borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder characterised by extreme "black and white" thinking, mood swings, emotional ...
- Borderline Personality Disorder Research Studies
Click Here to see additional clinical trials listed by NIMH. Researchers: Contact email@example.com if you’d like to have your BPD study added to our website.
- Borderline Personality Disorder Symptoms, Causes ...
What is the treatment for borderline personality disorder?
- Borderline Personality Disorder-Topic Overview
What is borderline personality disorder? Borderline personality disorder is a mental illness that causes intense mood swings, impulsive behaviors, and severe …