Prozac; Prozac Weekly; Sarafem
In psychiatry, borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder characterised by extreme 'black and white' thinking, mood swings, emotional reasoning, disrupted relationships and difficulty in functioning in a way society accepts as normal.
A drug used to treat depression. It belongs to the family of drugs called antidepressants.
Borderline Personality Disorder as related to Fluoxetine
- Borderline personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free ...
Borderline personality disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder, is a long term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by …
- Borderline Personality Disorder - Wood James PHD
Borderline Personality Disorder: To Home Page. What Is It, What Causes It? How Can We Treat It? click for Site Map
- Borderline Personality Disorder - SlideShare
BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER Presented by Dr Ashraf Amin
- BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER - mentalhealth.com
Like all personality disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder is a deeply ingrained and enduring behavior pattern, manifesting as an inflexible response to a broad ...
- Borderline personality disorder | definition of borderline ...
Only adults can be diagnosed with to borderline personality disorder under the current DSM-IV guidelines, but Bui and Rodgers pointed to several studies that suggest ...
- Management of borderline personality disorder - Wikipedia ...
The mainstay of management of borderline personality disorder is various forms of psychotherapy with medications being found to be of little use.
- Borderline Personality Disorder Medications - Verywell
Borderline personality disorder medications have been shown to reduce certain symptoms. Learn more about medications that are commonly used.
- Borderline Personality Disorder Guide: Causes, Symptoms ...
Borderline Personality Disorder - an easy to understand guide covering causes, diagnosis, symptoms, treatment and prevention plus additional in depth medical …
- Borderline personality disorder - ScienceDirect
Drugs associated with Borderline Personality Disorder. The following drugs and medications are in some way related to, or used in the treatment of this condition.