Childhood Leukemia as related to Leukemia, Childhood
- Childhood Leukemia: Symptoms , Treatments, - WebMD
Childhood leukemia, the most common type of cancer in children and teens, is a cancer of the white blood cells. Abnormal white blood cells form in the bone ...
- What Is Childhood Leukemia? - cancer.org
childhood leukemia is a type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow. Learn more about childhood leukemia here.
- Childhood Cancer: Leukemia - KidsHealth
Causes. Although experts don't know exactly what causes leukemia, it seems that some types of childhood leukemia may be linked to genetic or environmental factors.
- Books and Tips on Childhood Cancer - Childhood Cancer Guides
Information covering childhood leukemia, solid tumor cancers, brain and spinal cord tumors, hospital visits, and childhood cancer survivor support.
- How Is Childhood Leukemia Classified? - cancer.org
The type of leukemia a child has plays a major role in both treatment options and the child’s outlook. Learn how leukemia is classified.
- Leukemia | definition of leukemia by Medical dictionary
leukemia [loo-ke´me-ah] a progressive, malignant neoplasm of the blood-forming organs, marked by diffuse replacement of the bone marrow development of leukocytes and ...
- Childhood Leukimia Foundation
History. Childhood Leukemia Foundation was founded in 1992 to educate and empower children 21 years or younger diagnosed with all forms of cancer.
- Leukemia—Patient Version - National Cancer Institute
Information about leukemia treatment, clinical trials, research, statistics, and other topics from the National Cancer Institute.
- Leukemia | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Leukemia begins in a cell in the bone marrow. The cell undergoes a change and becomes a type of leukemia cell. Once the marrow cell undergoes a leukemic …