(prok-TI-tis). The inflammation of the lining of the rectum that may result from an infection or other cause. In some cases, the cause may be unknown.
Proctitis as related to Mind-Body Medicine
- Proctitis | University of Maryland Medical Center
BACK TO ZIGMA SERIES. ZIGMA SERIES. PROCTITIS. Proctitis is an inflammation of the lining of the rectum causing pain, soreness, bleeding, and a discharge of mucus or …
- Proctitis - Penn State Hershey Medical Center
ELIZABETH EDELSTEIN, MD. Dr. Elizabeth Edelstein is board certified in Internal Medicine. She received her BS in physiology and neurobiology from the University of ...
- Therapies - Saskatoon Wellness Centre
We are focused on getting to the root of the problem. With you as the team captain, we will find solutions and therapies to optimize your health.
- Commonly Presenting Illnesses in the Elderly ...
As the population ages, the demand for medical services will increase as the elderly population in general experiences greater morbidity associated with the aging ...
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Guide | University ...
Treatment for gonorrhea is recommended for: People who have positive gonorrhea tests; Sex partners within 60 days of people diagnosed with gonorrhea, whether they ...
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Guide
The Prostate Cancer Treatment Guide lists treatment descriptions, survival rates, side effects and other important information associated with prostate cancer.
- Digestive Disease Center: Find A Doctor | Cleveland Clinic
Our Doctors. The Cleveland Clinic find a doctor tool assists you in choosing a health specialist from our diverse pool of digestive disease physicians and ...