Blepharitis is a medical condition relating to the inflammation of eyelids and eyelashes. It is characterized by white flaky skin near the eyelashes. Blepharitis usually causes redness of the eyes and itching and irritation of the eyelids.
A drug used to treat bacterial, fungal, and parasitic infections. It is also being studied in the treatment of some cancers.
Blepharitis as related to Metronidazole
- Blepharitis : Causes, Treatment of Eyelid Inflammation
Dr. Brian Chou explains causes, symptoms, types of blepharitis, treatment options and eyelid hygiene tips.
- Blepharitis - David O'Brart
Blepharitis is the medical term for inflammation of the eyelids. It is a very common condition, which although it can affect all ages is more common in the elderly.
- Blepharitis - Home page Good Hope eye clinic
Blepharitis is the medical term for inflamed eyelids. The inflammation is like eczema of the skin, with red, scaly eyelids. You may notice tired, or ...
- Blepharitis PPP - 2013 - American Academy of Ophthalmology
Detailed recommendations for the initial evaluation of a patient with presumed blepharitis, and for diagnostic tests and treatment.
- Adult Blepharitis Treatment & Management: Medical Care ...
A systematic and long-term commitment to a program of eyelid margin hygiene is the basis of treatment of blepharitis. Clinicians must ensure that patients ...
- Pathogenic role of Demodex mites in blepharitis
Learn more about lid hygiene and how you can obtain relief from blepharitis
- Biobloom - Natural Skin and Hair Care Tips & Remedies
Biobloom brings to you Natural/ Organic Skin & Hair Care tips for enhancing the Beauty & health of your skin & hair including home tips &
- Differential Diagnosis of the Swollen Red Eyelid ...
The differential diagnosis of eyelid erythema and edema is broad, ranging from benign, self-limiting dermatoses to malignant tumors and vision-threatening infections.