General leukemia; Leukemia cancer
A rare type of leukemia in which abnormal B-lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell) are present in the bone marrow, spleen, and peripheral blood. When viewed under a microscope, these cells appear to be covered with tiny hair-like projections.
Cancer that starts in blood-forming tissue such as the bone marrow, and causes large numbers of blood cells to be produced and enter the bloodstream.
Hairy Cell Leukemia as related to Leukemia
- Hairy cell leukemia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hairy cell leukemia is an uncommon hematological malignancy characterized by an accumulation of abnormal B lymphocytes. It is usually classified as a sub-type of ...
- Hairy Cell Leukemia | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Information about hairy cell leukemia (HCL), including what you should know and what you should do if you have HCL.
- Hairy Cell Leukemia Treatment (PDQ®)—Patient Version ...
Hairy cell leukemia is a type of cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell). Leukemia may affect red blood cells ...
- Hairy Cell Leukemia Treatment and Symptoms | CTCA
Get the symptoms & signs of hairy cell leukemia. To read the complete set of tongue cancer symptoms, visit our site today.
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - Leukemia Home Page
Hairy cell leukemia occurs when cancer cells develop in the blood and bone marrow. This section of the eMedTV library provides an overview of this condition ...
- Hairy Cell Leukemia Treatment - cancer.gov
Untreated Hairy Cell Leukemia. Hairy cell leukemia is a highly treatable disease. Because it is easily controlled, many patients have prolonged survival with ...
- Hairy cell leukemia - Mayo Clinic
Hairy cell leukemia — Comprehensive overview covers treatment, diagnosis, symptoms, complications of this rare blood cancer.
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - NORD (National Organization for Rare ...
Hairy cell leukemia is a rare disorder that affects males four times more often than females (M4:F1). Hairy cell leukemia affects about 6,000 persons in ...
- Centers of Excellence | Hairy Cell Leukemia Foundation
Centers of Excellence | Hairy Cell Leukemia ... The following list represents the leading institutions and medical professionals around the world working to advance ...
- Clinical features and diagnosis of hairy cell leukemia
Hairy cell leukemia (HCL) is an uncommon chronic B cell lymphoproliferative disorder (lymphoid neoplasm) characterized by the accumulation of small mature B cell ...