Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma, Soft Tissue
A sarcoma that begins in the muscle, fat, fibrous tissue, blood vessels, or other supporting tissue of the body.
There are many local organizations that offer a variety of practical and support services to people with cancer. Support can take the form of support groups, counseling, advice, financial assistance, transportation to and from treatment, or information about cancer. Neighborhood organizations, local health care providers, or area hospitals are a good place to start looking. While some people are reluctant to seek counseling, studies show that having someone to talk to reduces stress and helps...
Soft Tissue Sarcoma as related to Cancer--Coping with Cancer
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Home Page - National Cancer Institute
Information about soft tissue sarcoma treatment, clinical trials, research, statistics, and other topics from the National Cancer Institute.
- Coping with soft tissue sarcoma : Cancer Research UK ...
This page contains information about coping with soft tissue sarcoma.
- National Cancer Institute - Adult Soft Tissue Sarcoma ...
Adult soft tissue sarcoma is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the soft tissues of the body. The soft tissues of the body include the ...
- Living with soft tissue sarcomas - Cancer Information ...
Living with an amputation. Read about living with an amputation after surgery for soft tissue sarcomas
- What is a soft tissue sarcoma? - American Cancer Society
A sarcoma is a type of cancer that develops from certain tissues, like bone or muscle.
- Soft tissue sarcomas : Cancer Research UK : CancerHelp UK
This section is about soft tissue sarcomas. There is information on symptoms, causes, treatments and current research.
- Soft tissue sarcomas - Cancer Information - Macmillan ...
Get information about soft tissue sarcomas, including risk factors and causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, side effects and information on living with sarcoma
- Sarcoma - Adult Soft Tissue Cancer - American Cancer Society
Sarcoma - Adult Soft Tissue Cancer. A sarcoma is a type of cancer that develops from certain tissues, like bone or muscle. The main types of sarcoma are: osteosarcoma ...
- Soft-tissue sarcoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A soft-tissue sarcoma is a form of sarcoma that develops in connective tissue, though the term is sometimes applied to elements of the soft tissue that are not ...
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma | MD Anderson Cancer Center
Learn more about the basics of soft tissue sarcoma at MD Anderson Cancer Center.