Legionellosis is an infection caused by species of the bacterium Legionella, most notably L. pneumophila. At least 46 species and 70 serogroups have been identified. L. pneumophila, an ubiquitous aquatic organism that thrives in warm environments (32Â°- 45Â°C) causes over 90% of Legionnaires Disease in the United States.
An inflammatory infection that occurs in the lung.
Legionnaires' Disease as related to Pneumonia
- Legionnaires' disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Legionnaires' disease (also legionellosis or Legion fever) is a form of atypical pneumonia caused by any species of Gram-negative aerobic bacteria belonging to …
- Legionnaires' Disease: MedlinePlus - National Library of ...
Legionnaires' disease is a type of pneumonia caused by bacteria. You usually get it by breathing in mist from water that contains the bacteria.
- Legionnaires' disease Definition - Diseases and …
Legionnaires' disease is a severe form of pneumonia — lung inflammation usually caused by infection. Legionnaires' disease is caused by a bacterium known as …
- Legionnaires' Disease Lawyer and Lawsuit - What is ...
Legionnaires' Disease: What is Legionnaires' disease? Lawyer for lawsuit and settlement of Legionnaires' claim. Free consultation.
- Legionnaires disease Facts, information, pictures ...
482.84 Pneumonia due to Legionnaires' disease - ICD-9-CM Vol. 1 Diagnostic Codes - FindACode.com
- Legionnaires' Disease: Get the Facts on Symptoms
Get the facts on symptoms, causes, treatment, and the history of Legionnaires' disease and Pontiac fever, infections caused by the Legionella pneumophila bacteria.
- Legionnaires' Disease. Information about Legionnaires ...
Legionnaires' disease is a serious lung disease (pneumonia) with chills, high temperature (fever) and muscle pains.
- Legionnaires' Disease News, Photos and Videos - ABC News
LAS VEGAS -- Health officials in Las Vegas said Monday that the bacteria that causes Legionnaires' disease was found in water samples at the Luxor …