Nephritis; Pyelonephritis; Renal Disease
Kidney Stone; Kidney Stones in Adults; Urolithiasis
The right kidney is close enough to the appendix that inflammatory problems in the kidney-for example, an abscess-can mimic appendicitis.
Kidney stones, also known as nephrolithiasis, urolithiasis or renal calculi, are solid accretions (crystals) of dissolved minerals in urine found inside the kidneys or ureters. They vary in size from as small as a grain of sand to as large as a golf ball. ...
Kidney Diseases as related to Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones in Adults - National Kidney and Urologic ...
Discusses the causes, symptoms, and diagnosis of kidney stones. Reviews prevention strategies and treatment options, as well as information on current research.
- What I need to know about Kidney Stones - National Kidney …
What I need to know about Kidney Stones. On this page: What is a kidney stone? What is the urinary tract? What causes kidney stones? What are the types of kidney stones?
- Kidney stone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A kidney stone, also known as a renal calculus or nephrolith, is a calculus formed in the kidneys from minerals in the urine. Kidney stones typically leave the body ...
- Chronic kidney disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chronic kidney disease (CKD), also known as chronic renal disease, is a progressive loss in renal function over a period of months or years. The symptoms of worsening ...
- Kidney Diseases: MedlinePlus - National Library of ...
The primary NIH organization for research on Kidney Diseases is the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Kidney Stones Center - WebMD - WebMD - Better …
Find in-depth information on kidney stones including symptoms ranging from painful urination to nausea and vomiting.
- Kidney Disease Overview & Education - DaVita
DaVita provides valuable information on kidney disease and dialysis as well as treatments and support services for patients living with CKD.
- kidney disease - definition of kidney disease by Medical …
Kidney Disease Definition. Kidney disease is a general term for any damage that reduces the functioning of the kidney. Kidney disease is also called renal disease.
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet - Renal Failure Food Plans
Learn kidney diets from veteran renal nurse, Rachelle Gordon. Get everything you need from kidney stones, ckd, dialysis food lists and menu plans.
- Chronic kidney disease: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Chronic kidney disease is the slow loss of kidney function over time. The main job of the kidneys is to remove wastes and excess water from the body.