Chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis; Goiter; Hashimoto Thyroiditis; Hashimoto’s thyroiditis; Hashimoto's Disease; Hash...
An enlarged thyroid. It may be caused by too little iodine in the diet or by other conditions. Most goiters are not cancer.
Beta blockers or beta-adrenergic blocking agents are a class of drugs used to treat a variety of cardiovascular conditions and some other diseases.
Thyroid Diseases as related to Beta-blockers
- Hyperthyroidism Page - National Endocrine and …
Explains the function of the thyroid gland and its hormones. Describes the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of hyperthyroidism.
- Treatments for Thyroid Diseases and Conditions ...
Treatments for Thyroid Diseases and Conditions Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Thyroiditis, Nodules, Goiter, Thyroid Cancer
- Beta Blockers: Drug List, OTC, Brands, and Side Effects
Learn about the side effects and uses of beta blockers, a drug that treats angina, heart failure, migraines, high blood pressure, anxiety, and tremors. Generic and ...
- Thyroid Gland Disorders - Thyroid Australia Home
THYROID HORMONES. The thyroid gland contains cells that secrete chemical substances called hormones. The main two hormones made by the thyroid gland are …
- Thyroid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The thyroid gland, or simply the thyroid / ˈ θ aɪər ɔɪ d /, in vertebrate anatomy, is one of the largest endocrine glands and consists of two connected lobes.
- Thyroid Center: Medical Information on Thyroid Problems
Thyroid information about thyroid disease, treatment therapies and prevention, covering topics such as thyroid nodules, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, hyperthyroidism and ...
- Coding for Thyroid Diseases - For The Record magazine
February 14, 2011. Coding for Thyroid Diseases For The Record Vol. 23 No. 3 P. 27. The thyroid gland, which is located at the base of the neck, releases hormones that ...
- Cold Hands, Cold Feet, Sluggish Thyroid?
A feeling of cold in the hands and/or feet -- or sensitivity to the cold -- is a common complaint in people with hypothyroidism. But while thyroid treatment resolves ...
- Hyperthyroidism - Symptoms and Treatment | Hormone …
Learn the causes, treatment and symptoms of thyroid problems, including hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid, and other conditions at Hormone.org.
- Diseases of thyroid function: Hyperthyroidism
1. Overview. Hyperthyroidism Hyperthyroidism - overactive thyroid is a disease in which the thyroid is hyperactive and makes too much thyroid hormone.