Uterine fibroids (leiomyomata, singular leiomyoma) are the most common neoplasm in females, and may affect about of 25 % of white and 50% of black women during the reproductive years. They are a major indication for a hysterectomy.
Ectropion is a medical condition in which the lower eyelid turns outwards. It is one of the notable aspects of newborns exhibiting Harlequin type ...
Uterine Fibroids as related to Ectropion
- Uterus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The uterus (from Latin "uterus", plural uteri) or womb, is a major female hormone-responsive reproductive sex organ of most mammals including humans.
- Fundus (uterus) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The fundus of the uterus is the top portion, opposite from the cervix. Fundal height, measured from the top of the pubic bone, is routinely measured in pregnancy to ...
- Cervical Ectropion: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment
Cervical Ectropion: Disease profile contains incidence, cause, description, differentiating features, and treatment.
- Uterine Polyps - Medical Disability Guidelines
MDGuidelines is the most trusted source of disability guidelines, disability durations, and return to work information on uterine polyps.
- Diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding
UTERINE BLEEDING, DYSFUNCTIONAL (Premenopausal Abnormal Uterine Bleeding) "For Informational Use Only" For more detailed information contact your health care …
- Uterine Cervix and Common Cervical Abnormalities | Doctor ...
The cervix is the part of the inverted pear-shaped uterus that corresponds to the narrow stalk end of the pear. This cylindrical-shaped muscular structure...
- Menorrhagia -Menstrual Abnormalities and Abnormal Uterine ...
Description Excessive amount or duration of menstrual flow, at more or less regular intervals Menorrhagia is defined as excessive amount or duration of menstrual flow ...
- Endometrial biopsy: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Endometrial biopsy is a procedure in which a tissue sample is taken from the lining of the uterus (endometrium), and is checked under a microscope for any ...
- Cervix Photo Galleries | Beautiful Cervix Project
Take a Peek! Each gallery showcases a series of photos of different women’s cervices. There are no external genitalia visible in any of the photos, but they a