Charley Horse; Cramps; Muscle cramp
Involuntary, painful shortening of muscles. Usually, a knotting of the muscles is visible.
Quinine, C20H24N2O2,is a natural white crystalline alkaloid having antipyretic, anti-malarial and analgesic properties and a bitter taste. It is a stereoisomer of quinidine.
Muscle Cramps as related to Quinine
- Quinine for Nocturnal Leg Cramps - National Institutes of ...
Quinine has been used as an effective relief for leg cramps for many years. However, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration does not approve its use for that purpose.
- Quinine for Leg Cramps - Buzzle
Quinine for Leg Cramps Administering quinine for leg cramps is effective to some extent but the side effects are severe and, at times, life-threatening.
- About Quinine » Hyland's Leg Cramps -
Hyland’s Leg Cramps and Leg Cramps PM are Safe & Effective. On July 8, 2010, the FDA issued a drug safety communication specifically warning against using ...
- NatraBio Leg Cramps with Quinine Sulfate 60 Tabs - Swanson ...www.swansonvitamins.com/natrabio-leg-cramps-quinine-sulfate-60-tabs
Amazon.com: Leg Cramps W/quinine - 100 Tablets #8371 ...
The Leg Cramps W/quinine product works very well to stop and prevent leg cramps so I am satisfied with the product!
- Quinine for leg cramps | Medicine | Patient.co.uk
Quinine is used for leg cramps as a last resort and only if the cramps regularly disrupt your sleep or are very painful. Other treatments, such as stretching ...
- Hylands Leg Cramps with Quinine - Wonder Lab, Ltd
LEG CRAMPS DOES CONTAIN QUININE Cinchona Off. 3X HPUS is the Botanical name for the Quinine in leg Cramps. Hyland's® Leg Cramps is a traditional homeopathic …