In ophthalmology, a cataract is any opacity which develops in the crystalline lens of the eye or in its envelope. The name derives from the Latin cataracta meaning "waterfall" and the Greek kataraktes and katarrhaktes, from katarassein meaning "to dash down" (kata-, "down"; arassein, "to strike, dash")
A type of insulin that is quick to act, referred to as rapid-acting.
Cataract as related to Regular Insulin
- Review: Cataract in Regular insulin- eHealthMe
Could Regular insulin cause Cataract? We studied 2,516 Regular insulin users from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have cataract. See who they are, when they …
- Review: could Insulin cause Cataract - eHealthMe.com
Could Insulin cause Cataract? We studied 3,327 Insulin users from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have cataract. See who they are, when they have it and more
- Insulin Actions Times and Peak Times | Diabetesnet.com
Cataracts; Amsler Test; Foot Complications; Skin Complications; Heart Complications; Kidney Disease. Stages and Reversal; ... Insulin Actions Times and Peak Times
- Insulin & surgery: Recommended 1/2 insulin …answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100126141610AApWDMK
Cataract Surgery Question: Can I Have Cataract Surgery If I ...
Learn about Cataract Surgery if you have Diabetic Retinopathy. find a cataract surgeon. ... When Can I Do My Regular Activities After Cataract Surgery?
- 01 Cataracts in Diabetic Dogs - VeterinaryPartner.com - a VIN ...
Most diabetic dogs will develop cataracts and go blind. This FAQ is designed to assist the owners of diabetic dogs in knowing what to expect and to make decisions ...
- Insulin Glargine for Cataract Treatment Information
Learn about Insulin Glargine treatment for Cataract including side effects, effectiveness, related symptoms, and alternatives based on 0 clinical studies and 0 patients.
- Eye Problems and Diabetes: Cataracts, Glaucoma, and Diabetic ...
Learn about the different eye problems that are common with diabetes, including diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and cataracts.