Aspirin Free Anacin; Datril; Genapap; Genebs; Panadol; Tempra; Tylenol; Valorin
A benign inflammation of the ligaments connecting to the sternum or ribs, Tietze's Syndrome is most common among patients who have had thoracic surgery. The primary presentation of the syndrome is significant, acute pain in the chest or back, along with inflammation of the ligaments (palpable on examination) between the ribs.
A drug that reduces pain and fever (but not inflammation). It belongs to the family of drugs called analgesics.
Cartilage Disorders as related to Acetaminophen
- Fast Facts About Knee Problems - niams.nih.gov
This is an easy-to-read public information piece about knee problems.
- The Basics of Osteoarthritis - WebMD
Osteoarthritis is joint pain that comes with wear and tear. WebMD explains the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments for osteoarthritis.
- Torn Meniscus | UW Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, Seattle
Torn Meniscus - torn knee cartilage not limited to athletes or sports In this article. Basics of torn meniscus - torn knee cartilage; Sugical Animation
- Patellofemoral Disorders: An Overview - HSS.edu - HSS
With a range of effective non-operative and surgical procedures available, people with patellofemoral disorders now have a better chance of restoring pain-free ...
- Osteoarthritis (OA) - Musculoskeletal and Connective ...
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a chronic arthropathy characterized by disruption and potential loss of joint cartilage along with other joint changes, including bone ...
- Meniscectomy | UW Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, Seattle
Arthroscopic Meniscectomy-Minimally Invasive Arthroscopic Surgery for Torn Meniscus Cartilage in the Knee Last updated: December 31, 2009
- Handout on Health: Osteoarthritis - niams.nih.gov
Cartilage: The Key to Healthy Joints. Cartilage is 65 to 80 percent water. The remaining three components—collagen, proteoglycans, and chondrocytes—are described ...
- Understanding Cartilage, Joints, and the Aging Process
Cartilage cushions joints and helps them move smoothly and easily. A lifetime of walking, exercising, and moving takes a toll on your cartilage.
- Knee disorders. | National Guideline Clearinghouse
Knee disorders. In: Hegmann KT, editor(s). Occupational medicine practice guidelines. Evaluation and management of common health problems and functional recovery in ...
- Connective Tissue Disorders - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
Learn about Connective Tissue Disorders on Healthgrades.com, including information on symptoms, causes and treatments.