Bone diseases affect the development and structure of bone. They include: *Bone cyst*Bone spur (Osteophytes)*Craniosynostosis *Fibrous dysplasia*Bone tumor*Giant cell tumor of bone*Hypophosphatasia *Osteoporosis*Primary hyperparathyroidism *Klippel-Feil syndrome *Osteitis Condensans Ilii *Osteochondritis Dissecans*Osteochondroma (Bone Tumor)*Osteosarcoma (Bone Tumor)*Osteomyelitis *Osteopenia *Renal Osteodystrophy*Osteomalacia
Bone Diseases as related to Bone Health
- Bone Diseases: MedlinePlus - National Library of Medicine
The primary NIH organization for research on Bone Diseases is the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Paget's disease of bone - Wikipedia, the free …
Paget's disease of bone or Paget disease of bone (/ ˈ p æ dʒ ɨ t /, rhymes with "gadget") is a chronic disorder that can result in enlarged and misshapen bones.
- Bone marrow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bone marrow is the flexible tissue in the interior of bones. In humans, red blood cells are produced by cores of bone marrow in the heads of long bones in a process ...
- Bone Tuberculosis - definition of Bone Tuberculosis by ...
While some diagnosed bone tuberculosis or liver diseases, others termed my condition as ankylosing spondylitis," says Aggarwal.
- Bones, Joints and Muscles: MedlinePlus
Bones, Joints and Muscles Topics. Achilles Tendon Injuries see Heel Injuries and Disorders; Achondroplasia see Dwarfism
- How A Bone Disease Grew To Fit The Prescription : NPR
Osteoarthritis. August 2013. Handout on Health: Osteoarthritis. This publication is for people who have osteoarthritis, their families, and others interested in ...
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease: Causes, Symptoms, and …
Introduction. If you have been told you have periodontal (gum) disease, you’re not alone. Many adults in the U.S. currently have some form of the disease.
- Diseases and Conditions - Health.com
Find Health.com's up-to-date accredited health news and medical information on more than 2,000 diseases and conditions, and related medical tests, drugs, medicines ...
- Eating disorders | University of Maryland Medical Center
Eating disorders Description. An in-depth report on the treatment and prevention of eating disorders. Alternative Names. Anorexia; Bulimia; Binge eating