Bone diseases affect the development and structure of bone. They include: *Bone cyst*Bone spur (Osteophytes)*Craniosynostosis *Fibrous dysplasia*Bone tumor*Giant cell tumor of bone*Hypophosphatasia *Osteoporosis*Primary hyperparathyroidism *Klippel-Feil syndrome *Osteitis Condensans Ilii *Osteochondritis Dissecans*Osteochondroma (Bone Tumor)*Osteosarcoma (Bone Tumor)*Osteomyelitis *Osteopenia *Renal Osteodystrophy*Osteomalacia
Bone Diseases as related to Bone Health
- Bone Diseases: MedlinePlus - U.S. National Library of Medicine
The primary NIH organization for research on Bone Diseases is the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases ~ NIH National …
Information to health care professionals, patients and the public about metabolic bone diseases.
- The Basics of Bone in Health and Disease - Bone Health and ...
Paget's disease of bone or Paget disease of bone (/ ˈ p æ dʒ ɨ t /, rhymes with "gadget") is a chronic disorder that can result in enlarged and misshapen bones.
- Best Bones Forever!
A bone health campaign for girls and their BFFs to "grow strong together and stay strong forever!"
- Nutrition for Everyone: Basics: Calcium and Bone Health ...
Bones play many roles in the body. They provide structure, protect organs, anchor muscles, and store calcium. Adequate calcium consumption and …
- Handout on Health: Osteoporosis - National Institutes of Health
Partner Resources. Osteoporosis: The Bone Thief (NIA) Osteoporosis (NIH Senior Health) Surgeon General's Report: What it Means to You; NIH Consensus …
- Bones, Joints and Muscles: MedlinePlus - National Library of ...
Bones, Joints and Muscles Topics. Achilles Tendon Injuries see Heel Injuries and Disorders; Achondroplasia see Dwarfism
- Bone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bones are rigid organs that constitute part of the endoskeleton of vertebrates. They support and protect the various organs of the body, produce red and white blood ...