Hypotension; Low blood pressure (hypotension)
Within limits, the lower your blood pressure reading is, the better. In most people blood pressure isn't too low until it causes symptoms such as lightheadedness or fainting.
Arteries are muscular tubes that carry blood flow away from the heart to the tissues and organs of the body ( by contrast, veins are the return path tubes).
Low Blood Pressure as related to Arteries
- Blood Pressure : Your arteries and high blood pressure
UK Blood Pressure charity page on how high blood pressure damages your arteries and raises your heart attack risk and what you can do to lower it
- Low Blood Pressure Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - The Arterial ...
The space within the intravascular space is variable, based upon the muscle tension in the walls of the arteries. Adrenalin (epinephrine) increases tension and causes ...
- Blood pressure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arterial_blood_pressure
Effects of Coronary Heart Disease on Blood Pressure ...
Erratic Blood Pressure. Coronary artery disease can also lead to cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heart rate), resulting in high then low blood pressure as ...
- What is the relationship between a blocked artery and low ...
What happen to blood pressure when arteries become block with fat? your blood pressure begins to rise . Why is blood pressure high in arteries and low in veins?
- High Blood Pressure - Impact on Arteries - NIH Heart, Lung …
Arteries. As people get older, arteries throughout the body "harden," especially those in the heart, brain, and kidneys. High blood pressure is associated with these ...
- Carotid artery disease: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
The carotid arteries provide the main blood supply to the brain. ... Medicine and diet to lower your cholesterol; ... Get your blood pressure checked …
- Clogged Arteries (Arterial Plaque) - WebMD
Clogged arteries can lead to heart attack and stroke. WebMD explains what causes arteries to harden, along with symptoms, tests, and treatments.