Cholelithiasis; Gallbladder; Gallbladder Disease
In medicine, gallstones are crystalline bodies formed within the body by accretion or concretion of normal or abnormal bile components.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient essential for life and is used by the human body for many purposes. To the best of scientific knowledge, all animals and plants synthesize their own vitamin C, except for a small number of animals, including guinea pigs, humans, apes, the red-vented bulbul, a fruit eating bat and a species of trout, that cannot. ...
Gallbladder Diseases as related to Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Effectiveness, Safety, and Drug ...
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) information based on scientific evidence includes description, drug interactions, safety concerns, and effectiveness.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Information | Evidenced-Based ...
Learn about Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid). Includes effectiveness, safety concerns such as side effects, and how Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) works.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - Why it is Recommended
Alternative Names: Ascorbic Acid. Vitamin C use has been an alternative therapy for many years. Many doctors do not hesitate to recommend doses of 1 to 5gm or more ...
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - Ask the Dietitian®
Got questions about Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid? Ask Joanne Larsen, Registered Dietitian and nutrition counselor.
- Vitamin C | Linus Pauling Institute | Oregon State University
Kidney stones. Because oxalate is a metabolite of vitamin C, there is some concern that high vitamin C intake could increase the risk of calcium oxalate kidney stones.
- GNC Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream - VALUE COSMETICS - Shop
Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream Vitamin C enhances the skin's natural production of collagen and helps to support healthy skin. * These statements have not ...
- Chemically Pure Vitamin C Powder, 16 oz | Dr. Clark Store
A potent antioxidant* Supports brain function* Promotes tissue formation and repair* Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water soluble vitamin.
- Vitamin C Supplements - Isotonix Vitamin C - SHOP.COM
What is the recommend daily allowance of Vitamin C? The RDA for the average adult male is 90 mg a day and for adult females it is 75 mg a day.
- DoctorYourself.com - Kidney Diseases
Kidney Diseases Home . Kidney diseases kill 60,000 Americans a year and afflict at least 8 million more. Dialysis and transplants are expensive, costing taxpayers ...
- Gallbladder - CarolynChambersClark
Gallstones/Gallbladder Conditions . Do you have pain in your upper right abdomen, nausea, or vomiting after eating a fatty meal?