Anatomy of Humans or anthropotomy is a special field within anatomy that studies organs and organ systems of the human body, leaving the study of tissues to histology and cells to cytology. The human body is made up of systems, that are made up of organs, that are made up of tissues, that are made up of cells.
Anatomy as related to Bones, Joints and Muscles
- Skeletal Anatomy: Bones, Joints and Muscles in Dogs
Learn more about the anatomy and function of bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons in dogs.
- Bones, Muscles, and Joints - Nemours: Kids Health
Without bones, muscles, and joints, we couldn't stand, walk, run, or even sit. The musculoskeletal system supports our bodies, protects our organs from injury, and ...
- Knee Anatomy - Bones, Muscles, Tendons, and Ligaments of ...
The knee joint is the junction of the thigh and leg. Learn the muscles, tendons, bones and ligaments of the knee joint anatomy.
- Bones, Joints and Muscles: MedlinePlus - National Library ...
Bones, Joints and Muscles Topics. Achilles Tendon Injuries see Heel Injuries and Disorders; Achondroplasia see Dwarfism
- CANINE ANATOMY: BONES, JOINTS & DISEASES - from …
LINKS TO CANINE ANATOMY ARTICLES, GRAPHICS & INFORMATION: Canine Dental Anatomy; Dog Anatomy; Canine Skeletal System - General Description
- Anatomy of the Moving Body, Second Edition: A Basic Course ...
Anatomy and Physiology - Skeletal System 1: Bone, Bone ...
Types of Bones and Bone Structures Muscles are attached to bones and use the bones as an anchor from which to exert forces that result in limb movement.
- Knee Anatomy, Function: Bones, Ligaments, Muscles, Tendons ...
SI Joint Anatomy & Function Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Anatomy and Function. The sacroiliac (SI) joint’s primary responsibility is to transfer the weight of the upper ...
- Anatomy of Scapula,Muscles and Ligaments - Bone and Spine
Scapula is bone of shoulder girdle. Its acromion process articulates with clavicle at lateral end of clavicle to form acromioclavicular joint.