Allergy, Food; Food Allergies; Milk Allergy
food allergy is hypersensitivity to dietary substances, leading to various types of gastrointestinal complaints. It occurs mainly, but not exclusively, in children. It is a common type of allergy, and is usually treated with an exclusion diet.
A drug allergy is an allergy to a drug, most commonly a medication. Medical attention should be sought immediately if an allergic reaction is ...
Food Allergy as related to Drug allergies
- WebMD Allergies Health Center - Find allergy information ...
Allergies affect nearly 20% of Americans. Here you'll find in-depth allergy information including treatments
- Allergy UK - Free advice on allergies and intolerances
National charity established to represent people with allergy, food intolerance and chemical sensitivity. Information about their campaigns, allergy alerts, support ...
- Allergy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allergies, also known as allergic diseases, are a number of conditions caused by hypersensitivity of the immune system to something in the environment that usually ...
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
Organization provides free information and education on asthma and allergies, as well as links to regional AAFA groups.
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Food allergies are estimated to affect 4 to 6 percent of children and 4 percent of adults.
- Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
Recalls, Outbreaks & Emergencies. Food recalls, safety alerts and advisories, outbreak investigations, and keeping food safe in emergencies. Foodborne Illness ...
- Can a Radical New Treatment Save Children With Severe Food ...
Timely and easy-to-read articles for consumers covering FDA regulated products.
- Why your grandparents didn't have food allergies...but you ...
Did your grandparents have food allergies? Mine sure didn't. A stark comparison to the growing epidemic of food allergies, worsening with every generation.
- Health & Research Topics - National Institute of Allergy ...
Below you will find a complete index of the allergy and infectious diseases health and research areas of study at NIAID. If you cannot find the topic you ...