Allergy, Food; Food Allergies; Milk Allergy
food allergy is hypersensitivity to dietary substances, leading to various types of gastrointestinal complaints. It occurs mainly, but not exclusively, in children. It is a common type of allergy, and is usually treated with an exclusion diet.
Food Allergy as related to Celiac disease - sprue
- Celiac Disease & Gluten-free Diet Information at Celiac.com
Celiac disease, also known as gluten intolerance, is a genetic disorder that affects at least 1 in 133 Americans. Symptoms of celiac disease can range from the ...
- Celiac Disease Foundation
iCureCeliac is a patient-powered research network dedicated to accelerating research efforts to cure celiac disease.
- Related Conditions - Food Allergy Research & Education
Conditions Related to Food Allergy. The disorders described below may produce symptoms that are similar to those of food allergies. However, some of these …
- Coeliac disease - Wikipedia
Coeliac disease, also spelled celiac disease, is an autoimmune disorder affecting primarily the small intestine that occurs in people who are genetically predisposed. ...
- Celiac Disease Defined | Celiac Support Association
Celiac disease (CD) is a genetically linked disease with an enviornmental trigger. In people with CD, eating certain types of protein fractions, commonly called ...
- Wheat - Food Allergy Research & Education
Wheat Allergy. Wheat allergy is most common in children, and is usually outgrown before reaching adulthood, often by age three. Symptoms of a wheat allergy reaction ...
- Celiac Disease: Symptoms, Gluten in Foods, Gluten Allergy ...
What Is Celiac Disease? Celiac disease is a digestive disorder that occurs in reaction to gluten, a protein found in rye, barley, wheat, and hundreds of foods made ...
- Celiac Disease Center - Find in-depth information on the ...
Celiac Disease Overview. Celiac disease is a problem with digesting gluten, a protein in foods like bread, crackers, and pasta, affecting the absorption of nutrients.
- Celiac Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment - Healthline
Celiac disease is a digestive disorder caused by an abnormal immune reaction to gluten. Learn about celiac disease systems, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) - Celiac.com
Categories. Celiac Disease; Gluten-Free Recipes. Gluten-Free Bread Recipes; Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc. Gluten-Free Donut Recipes ...