Adenoids; Tonsillectomy; Tonsillitis
The tonsils are areas of lymphoid tissue on either side of the throat. An infection of the tonsils is called tonsillitis.
The complex group of organs and cells that defends the body against infections and other diseases.
Tonsils as related to Immune System
- Immune System: MedlinePlus - U.S. National Library of Medicine
Immune System Topics. Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome see HIV/AIDS; Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia see Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Tonsil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tonsils are collections of lymphoid tissue facing into the aerodigestive tract. The set of lymphatic tissue known as Waldeyer's tonsillar ring includes the adenoid ...
- Immune system - RightDiagnosis.com
Organ Immune system including diseases and disorders affecting the Immune system organ or body system.
- Immune system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease. To function properly, an immune system …
- Immune System - University of Hartford
Immune System (March 2001) Introduction. Fluid Systems of the Body. The Blood System. The Lymph System. Innate Immunity. Surface Barriers or Mucosal Immunity
- Immune System Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia ...
Get information, facts, and pictures about Immune System at Encyclopedia.com. Make research projects and school reports about Immune System easy with credible ...
- Immune and Lymphatic Systems – Anatomy Pictures and ...
Anatomy diagrams and information about the lymphatic and immune system will help you understand human body parts like lymph nodes, and how they function.
- Immune System - Definition of Immune System
Definition: The immune system is a collection of organs, cells and tissues that work together to protect your body from disease caused mostly by …
- Immune system - The Human Body
Human Body Immune system, parts, organs, systems, organ system, pictures, diagram, anatomy, muscles, bones, skeleton
- Immune System - Organs Of The Immune System - …
The organs of the immune system either make the cells that participate in the immune response or act as sites for immune function. These organs include the lymphatic ...