Mumps or Epidemic parotitis is a viral disease of humans. Prior to the development of vaccination, it was a common childhood disease worldwide, and is still a significant threat to health in the third world.
Mumps as related to Childhood Immunization
- Mumps | Vaccination | CDC
Mumps vaccine is the best way to prevent mumps. This vaccine is included in the combination measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) and measles-mumps-rubella-varicella …
- Lack of association between measles-mumps-rubella ...
Mumps vaccine info for parents, public, and healthcare professionals
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccination has no …
The MMR vaccine protects against measles, mumps, and rubella (German measles). Immunization Schedule. MMR vaccinations are given by injection in two doses:
- Childhood Infections: Mumps - KidsHealth
Mumps is a virus that can lead to swelling and pain in the salivary glands, along with fever, loss of appetite, and fatigue. With the help of the mumps vaccine, it's ...
- Risk of Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura After Measles ...
Learn what vaccinations to get for your child and when.
- Mumps Photos - Immunization Action Coalition
The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC), a non-profit organization, works to increase immunization rates and prevent disease by creating and distributing educational ...