Mumps or Epidemic parotitis is a viral disease of humans. Prior to the development of vaccination, it was a common childhood disease worldwide, and is still a significant threat to health in the third world.
Mumps as related to Childhood Immunization
- NC DPH, WCH: Immunization Branch
Home page for the N.C. Immunization Branch. We facilitate the provision of immunization services to the citizens of North Carolina. Find information about ...
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella -- Vaccine Use and Strategies ...
Measles, Mumps, and Rubella -- Vaccine Use and Strategies for Elimination of Measles, Rubella, and Congenital Rubella Syndrome and Control of Mumps: â€¦
- Childhood Infections: Mumps - KidsHealth
Mumps is a virus that can lead to swelling and pain in the salivary glands, along with fever, loss of appetite, and fatigue. With the help of the mumps vaccine, it's ...
- Childhood Immunization: MedlinePlus
Childhood immunization involve vaccines that protect children from more than a dozen diseases. Learn more on how to protect your child.
- Prevention of Measles, Rubella, Congenital Rubella ...
Prevention of Measles, Rubella, Congenital Rubella Syndrome, and Mumps, 2013: Summary Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices â€¦
- Vaccines and Immunization - health.ny.gov
Vaccines and Immunization. Vaccines are one of the great public health achievements. Thanks to vaccines, serious and often fatal diseases like polio, that were once ...
- Childhood Immunization - Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region
Immunization can protect infants and children from serious illnesses that may result in permanent disability or death. Immunizations for infants and children follow a ...
- Immunizations - For Children - Childhood Immunization ...
This page gives you information on childhood immunization facts.