Botanicals; Herbalism; Medicinal Herbs
A wart is a generally small, rough, cauliflower-like growth, typically on hands and feet. Warts are common and contagious, and are caused by a viral infection, specifically by the aerobic Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). They typically disappear after a few months but can last for years and can recur. A few Papilloma viruses are known to cause cancer.
Herbal Medicine refers to folk and traditional medicinal practice based on the use of plants and plant extracts for the treatment of medical conditions. The use of herbs to treat disease is almost universal among native peoples. A number of traditions have come to dominate the practise of herbal medicine in the west at the end of the twentieth century:- * The Western herbal tradition based on Greek, Roman and medieval sources, * The Ayurvedic tradition of India, * Chinese her...
Warts as related to Herbal Medicine
- Herbal Remedies for Warts | HowStuffWorks
Warts can be prevented with herbal remedies for immune function and treated with garlic and onions. Learn herbal remedies to avoid and treat warts.
- Natural home remedies: Warts - Best Health Magazine Canada
Having a wart can be a source of embarrassment, but it doesn't have to be. Try these home remedies to rid yourself of your unwanted visitor
- Warts: Treatments and Home Remedies - WebMD
Skin warts are common, and there are many treatments. If home remedies for warts don't work, you can try over-the-counter wart removers. If your warts still don't ...
- Herbal Treatment Of Warts | Deborah Grant
If you are looking for treatment for your warts, leading London Medical Herbalist Deborah Grant has experience in successfully treating this condition.
- Natural Remedies for Warts - Can They Shrink Them?
What are warts? Find out about natural remedies and treatments that may help to remove those unsightly growths.
- 5 Powerful Herbal Remedies For Warts - Warts Treatment ...
5 Powerful Herbal Remedies For Warts. Wart is a small rough growth on a person’s hand or feet. It resembles a solid blister. Warts are caused by viral infection are ...
- 10 Common Remedies to Get Rid of Warts | Everyday Roots
1. Apple Cider Vinegar. ACV is an all-star in the world of home remedies, so it’s not surprising that it’s first on a list of how to get rid of your wart.
- Herbal Remedies for Warts - Mother Earth Living
Herbal Remedies for Warts Get rid of warts naturally with various herbs By Arthur O. Tucker, Ph.D. May/June 1999
- Easiest and Cheapest Natural Wart Remedy - Whole New Mom
Got a stubborn wart? You won't believe this easiest and cheapest natural wart remedy. I didn't -- but it really works!
- Natural Wart Removal Remedies | Medicines Naturally
Natural Treatments For Wart Removal. I was asked about natural remedies for wart removal, so I thought I would provide you with a few natural solutions.