Varicose veins are veins on the leg which are large, twisted, and ropelike, and can cause pain, swelling, or itching. They are an extreme form of telangiectasia, or spider veins.
Dietary fibers are long-chain carbohydrates (polysaccharides) that are indigestible by the human digestive tract.
Varicose Veins as related to Dietary Fiber
- Varicose Veins & Diet: Treat Enlarged Veins With These 5 ...
The best diet tips for treating varicose veins, those enlarged veins that develop in some women's legs and that can cause aching pain and discomfort.
- Varicose Veins - Health911.com - Varicose Veins, Varicose ...
Causes and natural remedies for Varicose & Spider Veins, including dietary changes, supplements and a comprehensive Wellness Program - Varicose Veins, Spider Veins ...
- Varicose Veins - The Definitive Guide to Vein Treatments ...
Lots of people have varicose veins, enlarged, twisted veins that do not move blood as effectively as they should. For most people, it is a cosmetic issue, but for ...
- Varicose Veins, Health Problems knowledgebase, alternative ...
Varicose Veins. Varicose veins can appear anywhere in the body but most often affect legs and feet. Although they can be painful and disfiguring, they are usually ...
- Varicose Veins in the Foot and Ankle
Varicose veins are enlarged, twisted veins which appear in the lower legs, ankles, and feet. They may cause pain, discomfort, or indicate more serious problems.
- 10 natural remedies to eliminate varicose veins ...
(NaturalNews) Varicose veins are swollen, raised veins which could be tender and painful and cause the legs to feel tired, achy, tight and heavy.
- Home Remedies For Varicose Veins
Varicose veins happen to us because of dietary deficiencies as well as the aging process. As we age, the veins in our legs start to weaken losing strength and elasticity.
- How To Prevent Varicose Veins - Raw-Food-Health.net
Learn how to prevent varicose veins with noninvasive lifestyle changes.
- Horse Chestnut for Varicose Veins and Circulation | Health ...
Horse chestnut extract is in widespread use in Europe to assist a problem known as chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) and issues with varicose veins.