Acute sinusitis; Chronic sinusitis
Sinusitis is inflammation, either bacterial, viral, allergic or autoimmune, of the paranasal sinuses.
Sinusitis as related to Nose Disorders
- Bloody Nose- Sinus Infection - Sinus Infections/Disorders …
My boyfriend has a sinus infection and today, when he blew his nose, blood came out. Is this normal for a sinus infection?
- Nose Injuries and Disorders: MedlinePlus - U.S. National ...
The primary NIH organization for research on Nose Injuries and Disorders is the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Jackson Sinus - Ear Nose and Throat Patient Information
People often adapt to living with sinus problems. They forget what it was like to breath freely or live without congestion and sinus pain. Many people believe that ...
- Sinusitis - Causes & Symptoms - ENT - Ear Nose and ... - About
Sinusitis refers to any inflammation in the sinuses. The sinuses are cavities in the skull surrounding your eyes, nose, cheeks and forehead. The main sinuses are ...
- sinus lump roof of mouth - Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders …
Sinusitis means your sinuses are inflamed. The cause can be an infection or another problem. Your sinuses are hollow air spaces within the bones surrounding the nose.
- my easy cure for sinus infection - Sinus Infections ...
Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues.
- Sinusitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sinusitis, also known as rhinosinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. It can be due to infection, allergy, or autoimmune problems. Most cases are due to ...
- Acute Sinusitis - Diseases & Conditions
Acute Sinusitis. Sinusitis is characterized by inflammation of the lining of the paranasal sinuses.