Scoliosis is a disease which involves a lateral curvature of the spine; that is, the spine is bent sideways.Scoliosis is incurable, but its natural course can be affected with treatments such as surgery or back braces.
Scoliosis as related to Spinal Diseases
- Scoliosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scoliosis is defined as a spinal curvature of more than 10 degrees to the right or left as the examiner faces the patient (in the coronal plane).
- Scoliosis of the Spine: Image, Causes, Symptoms, and ...
WebMD explains scoliosis, or curvature of the spine, and how it is assessed and corrected.
- Adult Scoliosis with Low Lumbar Degenerative Disease …
Oheneba Boachie-Adjei, MD on adult scoliosis and management of degenerative lumbar disorders. Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC is ranked #1 in orthopedics.
- Spine Curvature Disorders: Lordosis, Kyphosis, Scoliosis …
WebMD explains various types of spine curvature disorders and their symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatments.
- DEFORMITIES OF THE SPINE: LORDOSIS, KYPHOSIS, AND SCOLIOSIS
ICD-9: 737.20 LORDOSIS ICD-9: 737.10 KYPHOSIS ICD-9: 737.30 SCOLIOSIS Description Lordosis is an abnormal inward curvature of the lumbar or lower spine.
- Scoliosis Life Expectancy - Spinal Cord Conditions ...
I have read several websites who claim that Scoliosis decreases your life expectancy by 14.8 years, which all reference the same study. However, other websites ...
- Scoliosis and Spine Associates: Spinal Tumors
Contact Us Today. Mission. Scoliosis & Spine Care is dedicated to The Highest Level of Care. We treat our patients as we would treat our own family.
- Scoliosis FAQ Spinal Deformity Research Spine Disease
Scoliosis Information and Spine Deformity Treatment It's not just a Disease of Children . Scoliosis is one of the more common diseases of the spine, affecting 12 ...
- Scoliosis - Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases ...
Scoliosis. PDF Version Size: 120 KB; Reviewed Date: March 2009. What Is Scoliosis? Fast Facts: An Easy-to-Read Series of Publications for the Public. Scoliosis (sko ...
- Scoliosis and Spinal Curvatures | Adult Scoliosis | …
When there are abnormal curves in the spinal column, it is often called scoliosis. Scoliosis can cause back pain in adults and it may even require surgery.