Schizoid personality disorder; Schizotypal personality disorder
Schizophrenia is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a persistent, often chronic, mental illness variously affecting behavior, thinking, and emotion. The term schizophrenia comes from the Greek words σχίζω (schizo, split or divide) and φρενός (phrenos, mind) and can be translated as "shattered mind". ...
thioridazine: a tranquilizer (trade name Mellaril) used to treat schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
Schizophrenia as related to Thioridazine Tablets
- Thioridazine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thioridazine (Mellaril (DE, BD, ET, ID, BR), Melleril (withdrawn worldwide in 2005), Sonapax (RU), Thioril (IN)) is a piperidine typical antipsychotic drug belonging ...
- Thioridazine (Thioridazine) Drug Information: …
Learn about the prescription medication Thioridazine (Thioridazine), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, reviews and patient labeling.
- Thioridazine - FDA prescribing information, side effects ...
Thioridazine official prescribing information for healthcare professionals. Includes: indications, dosage, adverse reactions, pharmacology and more.
- Thioridazine: MedlinePlus Drug Information
Thioridazine is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia (a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and ...
- Schizophrenia and Mental Illness: Schizophrenia
The World Fellowship for Schizophrenia and Allied Disorders provides support and information for families coping with schizophrenia and serious mental illness.
- Complete Thioridazine Hydrochloride information from Drugs.com
Thioridazine Hydrochloride professional patient advice. Specific and up to date information about Thioridazine Hydrochloride.
- Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia Medication - Medscape Reference
Medication: Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia. Childhood-onset schizophrenia is a severe form of psychotic disorder that occurs at age 12 years or …
- Mellaril (thioridazine) dosing, indications, interactions ...
Medscape - Indication-specific dosing for Mellaril (thioridazine), frequency-based adverse effects, comprehensive interactions, contraindications, pregnancy ...
- Schizophrenia - University of Illinois at Chicago - UIC
Population: Lifetime risk of developing schizophrenia (%) General population: 1: Parent of a person with schizophrenia: 5: Fraternal twins
- Generic Risperdal - Schizophrenia Home Page
Generic Risperdal Strengths Generic Risperdal tablets are sold under the name "risperidone" and are available in the following strengths: