Rheumatoid arthritis happens when the body's own defense system doesn't work properly. It affects joints, bones, and organs--often the hands and feet. You may feel sick or tired, and you may have a fever.
T'ai Chi Ch'uan or Taijiquan (), commonly known as T'ai Chi, Tai Chi, or Taiji, is a nei chia ("internal") Chinese martial art which is known for the claims of health and longevity benefits made by its practitioners and in some recent medical studies. ...
Rheumatoid Arthritis as related to Tai Chi
- Tai Chi Exercises for Rheumatoid Arthritis | Lifescript.com
I f you have rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, tai chi exercises are a great way to stay physically active while improving mobility and balance. Find out why tai chi is ...
- The beneficial effects of Tai Chi exercise on endothelial ...
Sample exercise from the Arthritis Foundation's 'Tai Chi for Arthritis' DVD.
- Treatment - Rheumatoid arthritis - Mayo Clinic
Tai Chi for Arthritis An ancient Chinese exercise offers arthritis relief through slow, gentle movement. |
- Tai chi for rheumatoid arthritis | Cochrane
Rheumatoid arthritis — Comprehensive overview covers signs, symptoms and treatment of this inflammatory arthritis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a long-lasting autoimmune disorder that primarily affects joints. It typically results in warm, swollen, and painful joints.
- Natural Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis - WebMD
WebMD explores natural treatments and remedies for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms and Treatment - MedicineNet
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)? Learn about juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Discover rheumatoid arthritis (RA) symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.