Arctium lappa; Arctium minus; Arctium Radix; Bardana; Beggar's Buttons; Beggar?s Buttons; Clotbur; Gobo; Personata; Thor...
Rheumatoid arthritis happens when the body's own defense system doesn't work properly. It affects joints, bones, and organs--often the hands and feet. You may feel sick or tired, and you may have a fever.
Burdock, refers to any of a group of biennial thistles in the genus Arctium, family Asteraceae. Common Burdock (A. minus) grows wild throughout most of North America, Europe and Asia.
Rheumatoid Arthritis as related to Burdock
- Natural Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis? Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition that causes pain and swelling of the joints, especially the smaller joints ...
- How to Cure Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Pain Naturally With Food
Diet Plan for Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients In this section of HealWithFood.org's Guide to Healing RA Naturally, you will learn how certain natural food components ...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: natural herbal remedies
There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease rheumatoid arthritis pain, and many have a long history of use.
- The Difference Between Rheumatoid & Osteo Arthritis | eHow
Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms include joint pain, stiffness and tenderness, fever, problems sleeping, fatigue, lumps under the skin and inflammation of salivary and ...
- Alternative Therapies for Rheumatoid Arthritis | Natural ...
Fish oil, herbs and other supplements that can offer natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Herbs That Heal Rheumatoid Arthritis | eHow
Herbs That Heal Rheumatoid Arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a difficult and uncomfortable condition that has lifelong symptoms and effects, characterized by pain ...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - What it is and What Can Help
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that many people suffer from. Conventional medicine is not the only way to successfully manage the condition ...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, RA - Truestar Health
Is there relief for rheumatoid arthritis? RA is a chronic inflammatory disease in which the immune system attacks the joints and other body parts.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Home Page | NYU Langone Medical …
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in the general family of lupus. For reasons that are not understood, in rheumatoid arthritis the immune system ...
- What Herbs Help Rheumatoid Arthritis? | LIVESTRONG.COM
Rheumatoid arthritis is an immune system disorder in which the body attacks the cells of the joint membranes and bones, according to Dr. James Balch and ...