Altamisa; Chrysanthemum parthenium; Featherfew; Flirtwort; Pyrethrum parthenium; Tanacetum parthenium; Wild Chamomile; W...
Rheumatoid arthritis happens when the body's own defense system doesn't work properly. It affects joints, bones, and organs--often the hands and feet. You may feel sick or tired, and you may have a fever.
Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) is a traditional medicinal herb which is found in many old gardens, and is also occasionally grown for ornament. It is also commonly seen in the literature by its synonyms, Chrysanthemum parthenium (L.) Bernh. and Pyrethrum parthenium (L.) Sm.
Rheumatoid Arthritis as related to Feverfew
- Rheumatoid arthritis | definition of rheumatoid arthritis ...
Rheumatoid Arthritis Definition Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease that causes inflammation and deformity of the joints. Other problems ...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention
There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease rheumatoid arthritis pain, and many have a long history of use.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Support Group - Drugs.com
Ask questions and get answers about Rheumatoid Arthritis. Our support group helps people share their own experience. 1134 questions, 895 members, 163 news articles.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Natural Remedies? - DrWeil.com
I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Do you have any suggestions for natural methods of pain management or to control the disease?
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis Treatments - WebMD
WebMD provides a list of natural remedies used to treat Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Family Practice Notebook
Definition (MEDLINEPLUS) Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints.
- Cure Rheumatoid Arthritis with Natural Remedies - Five ...
Cure Rheumatoid Arthritis with Natural Remedies using lime, turmeric, ginger, pineapple, olive oil, sesame oil, potato juice, fresh vegetable juice, garlic, alfalfa
- Compare 233 Rheumatoid Arthritis Medications | Drugs.com
Drugs associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The following drugs and medications are in some way related to, or used in the treatment of this condition.
- FEVERFEW: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings ...
Find patient medical information for FEVERFEW on WebMD including its uses, effectiveness, side effects and safety, interactions, user ratings and products that have it.