Altamisa; Chrysanthemum parthenium; Featherfew; Flirtwort; Pyrethrum parthenium; Tanacetum parthenium; Wild Chamomile; W...
Rheumatoid arthritis happens when the body's own defense system doesn't work properly. It affects joints, bones, and organs--often the hands and feet. You may feel sick or tired, and you may have a fever.
Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) is a traditional medicinal herb which is found in many old gardens, and is also occasionally grown for ornament. It is also commonly seen in the literature by its synonyms, Chrysanthemum parthenium (L.) Bernh. and Pyrethrum parthenium (L.) Sm.
Rheumatoid Arthritis as related to Feverfew
- rheumatoid arthritis - definition of rheumatoid arthritis ...
Rheumatoid Arthritis Definition. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease that causes inflammation and deformity of the joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Natural Remedies? - Andrew Weil
Rheumatoid Arthritis: Natural Remedies? I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Do you have any suggestions for natural methods of pain …
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Dr. Weil - DrWeil.com - Official ...
Articles, advice and much more on arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and other health topics from Dr. Weil, your trusted health advisor.
- Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Cause Migraines? | eHow
Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Cause Migraines?. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is classified as an autoimmune disorder that is chronic and without an identifiable cause or cure.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: natural herbal remedies
There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease rheumatoid arthritis pain, and many have a long history of use.
- Rheumatoid arthritis solutions through foods, herbs and ...
See news and articles on Rheumatoid arthritis. Sources cited. The Doctors Book of Herbal Home Remedies - Cure Yourself With Nature's Most Powerful Healing Agents, …
- Tea & Rheumatoid Arthritis | LIVESTRONG.COM
Photo Caption Hot or cold, tea offers anti-inflammatory benefits for the rheumatoid arthritis sufferer. Photo Credit Tea and tea bags image by eAlisa from ...
- Alternative Therapies for Rheumatoid Arthritis | Natural ...
Fish oil, herbs and other supplements that can offer natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
- What Herbs Help Rheumatoid Arthritis? | LIVESTRONG.COM
Feverfew. Feverfew, when taken as an oral supplement, may help relieve the pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, according to Dr. James Balch …
- Arthritis - Home Page | NCCAM
What the science says about CAM for preventing and treating arthritis, plus resources for more information.