Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to a terrifying event or ordeal in which grave physical harm occurred or was threatened. Traumatic events that may trigger PTSD include violent personal assaults, natural or human-caused disasters, accidents, or military combat.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as related to Mental Health and Behavior
- Mental Health America: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): Mental Health America
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder -- familydoctor.org
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a type of anxiety problem. ... Learning about PTSD and talking to a mental health professional who is trained in treating PTSD can help. ...
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder, also known as PTSD, is among only a few mental disorders that are triggered by a disturbing outside event. Find out more
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
For more information on post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) ... post-trauma risk and resilience factors all at once. Looking for treatments that reduce ...
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder DSM IV Criteria
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd) diagnosis and criteria in the DSM-IV.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Readable, up-to-date and research based information on Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, produced by the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- PTSD Symptoms, Medications and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder ...
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an anxiety disorder with symptoms that include flashbacks, upsetting dreams and nightmares, anger and depression. Read about ...
- Brain & Behavior Research Foundation | Awarding NARSAD Grants
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a debilitating condition that can develop following a terrifying event.
- MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
DEFINITION OF POST- TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER. PTSD is an emotional and behavioral ... Guide to: Post-Traumatic. Stress Disorder For Military Personnel ...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
But if you feel afraid and upset weeks or months later, it's time to ... Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Copyright © Mental Health America) — This fact sheet ...
- Post-traumatic stress disorder: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Post-traumatic stress disorder is a type of anxiety disorder. ... A number of other medicines used for mental health disorders may be prescribed. ...
- Behavior Health Digest
Behavior Health Digest. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD is an anxiety disorder that ... It involves talking with a mental health professional to treat a mental illness. ...
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - MEDLINE Plus
The National Library of Medicine has compiled these resources on the subject of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): Symptoms - MayoClinic.com
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this anxiety disorder.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - WikEd
What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)? Definition of PTSD: ... Diagnostic Classification of Mental Health and Developmental Disorders of Infancy and ...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Posttraumatic stress disorder is a serious mental condition which is a lasting consequence of traumatic A look at the serious mental illness known as post-traumatic ...
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - Treatment - Mental Health ...
Learn about mental health info includes addiction, anxiety, depression, food and diet, sex, stress, and work related issues.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder - causes, DSM, effects ...
Kaufman Adolescent and Adult Intelligence Test, Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, ... Post-traumatic stress disorder, often abbreviated as PTSD, is a complex disorder ...
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
With sensitivity, support, and help from mental health professionals, a ... Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Children's Mental Health Disorder Fact Sheet for the ...
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder — Anxiety, Panic & Health
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is an Anxiety Disorder that can ... Post-traumatic Stress Disorder is a Medical Warning Sign for Long-term Health Problems, ...