Poliomyelitis ("polio"), or infantile paralysis, is a viral paralytic disease. The causative agent, a virus called poliovirus (PV), enters the body orally, infecting the intestinal lining. It may proceed to the blood stream and into the central nervous system causing muscle weakness and often paralysis.
An echovirus is a type of RNA virus that belongs to the genus Enterovirus of the Picornaviridae family. ...
Polio as related to ECHO virus
- CDC Global Health - Polio - Updates on CDC’s Polio ...
Polio is a crippling and potentially deadly infectious disease caused by a virus that spreads from person to person invading the brain and spinal cord and causing ...
- Oral Polio Vaccine May Be Causing Serious Problems
PICORNAVIRUSES , Polio Virus Ppt Presentation - A PowerPoint presentation ... By: sushilmicro (19 month(s) ago)
- Types, Kinds Catagories of Polio - Skally
Types, Kinds Catagories of Polio:Mary Westbrook and Eddie Bollenbach - poliomyelitis, pps, postpolio,post-polio
- Polio Was NOT Eradicated By The Vaccine - Rense
Hello Jeff - That is a very interesting article on the polio vaccine you have posted. The Hidden History Of The Polio Vaccine
- The Polio-like Diseases | Polioforever's Blog
In Humans... Poisoning -- lead, mercury, cyanide, arsenic, pesticides, etc. Radiation -- mining industry, x-rays, radium, fallout, medical scans and all known EM ...
- Albert Sabin, Polio Researcher, 86, Dies - The New York Times
March 4, 1993 OBITUARY Albert Sabin, Polio Researcher, 86, Dies By HAROLD M. SCHMECK Jr. Dr. Albert B. Sabin, the pioneering researcher on viruses …
- Decades Later, Post-Polio Syndrome Troubles Survivors ...
The data table below is as of 08 January 2014. India will reach a great milestone in polio eradication on 13 January - three years since its last case of wild poliovirus!