Brittle bone disease; Ekman-Lobstein disease; Fragilitas ossium; OI; Osteopsathyrosis; Vrolik disease
Connective Tissue Disease; Dupuytren's Contracture; Mixed Connective Tissue Disease; PXE
Osteogenesis imperfecta is a group of inherited disorders that mainly affect the bones. The term "osteogenesis imperfecta" means imperfect bone formation. The condition causes bones to be fragile and easily broken and is also responsible for other health problems. Genetic changes are related to the following types of osteogenesis imperfecta. osteogenesis imperfecta, type I osteogenesis imperfecta, type II osteogenesis imperfecta, type III osteogenesis imperfecta, type IV Researchers have def...
Connective Tissue Disease: Autoimmune diseases involving a disorder of the body's connective tissues.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta as related to Connective Tissue Disorders
- Types of Connective tissue disorders - RightDiagnosis.com
Types of Connective tissue disorders including less common types and symptoms and diagnosis of the correct subtype.
- Osteogenesis imperfecta - Wikipedia
Osteogenesis imperfecta; brittle bone disease, Lobstein syndrome, fragilitas ossium, Vrolik disease ...
- Connective Tissue Disorders: MedlinePlus
Connective tissue is the material inside your body that supports many of its parts. It is the "cellular glue" that gives your tissues their shape and helps keep them ...
- Connective Tissue Disorders: The Overlaps and Links to Diet
- Fast Facts - Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation | OIF.org
Fast Facts on Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Definition Osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) is a genetic disorder characterized by bones that break easily, often from little or no ...
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta - Connective Tissue Disorder Site
- Genetics Home Reference – Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) is a group of genetic disorders that mainly affect the bones. The term "osteogenesis imperfecta" means imperfect bone formation. People ...
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta: MedlinePlus
Osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) is a genetic disorder in which bones break easily. Find out diagnosis, treatments, and living with OI.
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta - NORD (National Organization for ...
Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI) is a group of rare disorders affecting the connective tissue and characterized by extremely fragile bones that break or fracture easily ...
- Osteogenesis imperfecta | definition of osteogenesis ...
Osteogenesis Imperfecta Definition Osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) is a group of genetic diseases of collagen in which the bones are formed improperly, making them ...