hyperthyroidism is a condition where the the thyroid gland is overactive and produces too much thyroid hormone in the body.
Hyperthyroidism as related to Drug-induced hypothyroidism
- Drug-Induced Hypothyroidism - Symptoms, Diagnosis ...
Care guide for Hypothyroidism possible causes, signs and symptoms, standard treatment options and means of care and support.
- Drug-Induced Hypothyroidism - Underactive thyroid gland
Drug-Induced Hypothyroidism. Drug-induced hypothyroidism is an adverse reaction to the use of a medication that results in an underactive thyroid gland.
- Drug-induced hypothyroidism - About.com Health Topics A-Z
Drug-induced hypothyroidism is an underactive thyroid gland due to a reaction from medication. ... Too much iodine may cause either hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- [U] How should overt drug-induced thyrotoxicosis be ...
[U] How should overt drug-induced thyrotoxicosis be managed? Although numerous medications may affect thyroid function or cause abnormal thyroid testing results ...
- Induced Thyroid Disorders - Care Guide - Drugs.com
You may have signs and symptoms of hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism. Hyperthyroidism is having too much thyroid hormones in your blood.
- Iodine-Induced hypothyroidism. - National Institutes of Health
Factitious hyperthyroidism is higher-than-normal thyroid hormone levels in the blood that occur from taking too much thyroid hormone medication. Causes The ...
- Drug-Induced Hypothyroidism - Hormonal Problems
Drug-Induced Hypothyroidism : Drug-induced hypothyroidism is a condition that results in decreased activity of thyroid glands due to certain medication reaction.