hyperthyroidism is a condition where the the thyroid gland is overactive and produces too much thyroid hormone in the body.
Hyperthyroidism as related to Chronic thyroiditis (Hashimoto’s disease)
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis following Graves' disease.
Chronic thyroiditis is swelling (inflammation) of the thyroid gland that often results in reduced thyroid function (hypothyroidism). Causes Chronic ...
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Signs and symptoms . Hashimoto's thyroiditis very often results in hypothyroidism with bouts of hyperthyroidism. Symptoms of Hashimoto's thyroiditis include weight ...
- Chronic Thyroiditis (Hashimoto's Disease) Causes - Chronic ...
Can Someone Have Graves Disease and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis At The Same Time?
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Graves Disease, and Weight Gain ...
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Graves Disease, and Weight Gain Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases and Weight Gain
- Chronic Thyroiditis (Hashimoto's Disease) - In-Depth ...
1 Classification; 2 Symptoms; 3 Causes; 4 Diagnosis/investigation; 5 Epidemiology; 6 Treatment; 7 Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis; 8 See also; 9 References
- Chronic thyroiditis (Hashimoto's disease) Medical Information
Article about Chronic thyroiditis (Hashimoto's disease). Includes illustrations and topical information provided by ADAM and Drugs.com.