High Blood Pressure; Hypertension/High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is a blood pressure reading of 140/90 mmHg or higher. Both numbers are important. Nearly one in three American adults has high blood pressure. Once high blood pressure develops, it usually lasts a lifetime. The good news is that it can be treated and controlled. High blood pressure is called "the silent killer" because it usually has no symptoms. Some people may not find out they have it until they have trouble with their heart, brain, or kidneys. When high blood pressu...
Hypertension as related to Acute bilateral obstructive uropathy
- Acute Bilateral Obstructive Uropathy - Symptoms, Diagnosis ...
Acute unilateral is a sudden blockage in one of the tubes (ureters) that drain urine from the kidneys.See also:Acute bilateral obstructive uropathyChr
- Acute Bilateral Shoulder Pain - HealthCentral
Everything you need to know about acute bilateral shoulder pain, including common uses, side effects, interactions and risks.
- Chronic bilateral obstructive uropathy - HealthCentral
Chronic bilateral obstructive uropathy is a long-term blockage of urine flow from both kidneys. It is a slow blockage that gets worse over time. Bilateral means "both ...
- Obstructive uropathy: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Possible Complications. Obstructive uropathy can cause permanent and severe damage to the kidneys, resulting in renal failure. Obstructive uropathy …
- Obstructive Uropathy: Merck Manual Professional
Obstructive uropathy is structural or functional hindrance of normal urine flow, sometimes leading to renal dysfunction (obstructive nephropathy).
- Unequivocal Obstructive Uropathy Radiologic Assessment
Download the PDF for Obstructive nephrology: Pathophysiology, diagnosis, and collaborative management (10 pages)
- Renovascular hypertension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diagnosis and presentation . Techniques have been developed to diagnose renal hypertension using digital image processing of radiographs. Treatment may involve ...
- Bilateral hydronephrosis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Bilateral hydronephrosis is the enlargement of the parts of the kidney that collect urine. Bilateral means both sides. Causes Bilateral hydronephrosis ...